Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning all,
My insurance broker was able to get my urus covered under Cincinnati insurance. ( registered in NY) I was wondering if anyone used them before and if you liked them.

·
Administrator
3,672 Posts
I used them before. Never had a claim but prices were good and stated policy was nice

Reactions: Delta5275

·
Administrator
3,672 Posts
I know a lot of people like State Farm and I’ve used them as well but they do not do stated value policies. Keep that in mind.

Reactions: Delta5275

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ended up with cinfin ( Cincinnati ). They do agreed value so I liked that. Had me take out a little higher umbrella policy but that didn’t add much

·
Registered
45 Posts
I use Philadelphia insurance company, agreed upon value, 0 deductible, pay 2700 a year.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know a lot of people like State Farm and I’ve used them as well but they do not do stated value policies. Keep that in mind.
They will now (as of a few years ago) write stated value policies. They call them "agreed value" and have some restrictions (limited use).

·
Administrator
3,672 Posts
They will now (as of a few years ago) write stated value policies. They call them "agreed value" and have some restrictions (limited use).
they are not the same and don’t work the same way as other states policies.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got approved with no restrictions and agreed value for my urus. Only thing they wanted was a higher umbrella which was fine

·
Registered
17 Posts
Good Morning all,
My insurance broker was able to get my urus covered under Cincinnati insurance. ( registered in NY) I was wondering if anyone used them before and if you liked them.
Who is your broker? I just bought a Gallardo and switched to Cincinnati Insurance about two weeks ago. Had one of the best rates I got quoted compared to others. They also did Agreed Value which is also what I really wanted. Do you venture out to any Cars & Coffee Events in Cincinnati? I'm from the Westside (Green Township Area).

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I use Neal Patel at nbp insurance. I’m from NY, so not really. If I go down to Florida I’m gonna start going to them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts