Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, at 60, I thought the joys of Christmas Eves, we experienced as kids were long gone. Received this photo from my wonderful transporter/SA last night that he had car and was 36 hours or so away. If he hadn't of called, I might of got some sleep,..... :) Goldcoast and especially Ali, have been very good to deal with.

Thank you guys here for your tips and suggestions!

IMG_1577.jpeg

·
Registered
42 Posts
Merry Christmas and congratulations on your new Chariot. Absolutely stunning.

I’m pleased to see that they are using a proper car trailer with a left auxiliary access door. I only ship vehicles with companies that have this feature on their trailers or trucks. It’s amazing how many transport companies have their drivers crawl through the window opening to get in and out of vehicles which often results in damage to chrome, carbon fiber, leather etc.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I too say to compare Xmas morning.
As adults' what make us as excited as getting a great present under the tree from Santa?
A Lambo.
Congrats, keep the smile stories coming.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks a lot fellows!!! Can't wait until Firday

I’m pleased to see that they are using a proper car trailer with a left auxiliary access door. I only ship vehicles with companies that have this feature on their trailers or trucks. It’s amazing how many transport companies have their drivers crawl through the window opening to get in and out of vehicles which often results in damage to chrome, carbon fiber, leather etc.
[/QUOTE]

Jetstream, interesting you mentioned this. A couple of years ago, I saw a driver do exactly what you are speaking of with a La Ferrari, while he was pulling himself out I heard a loud SNAP. Something broke in a big way. I felt very bad for the owner of that car.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,393 Posts
Congratulations, we’re never too old to feel like a kid again, thanks to LamborghinI.

Reactions: redjim

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
5,153 Posts
OP, Huge Congratulations and I can wholeheartedly relate to the Christmas eve vibe. Oh yeh, Merry Christmas, and may your future hold many more!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Good golly, Miss Molly. Enjoy in good health - you deserve it. Love the fact that you have that child like excitement. Who wouldn’t?

·
Premium Member
1,500 Posts
Congrats! Great color

·
Registered
2017 Lamborghini Huracan LP 580-2
84 Posts
Huge congrats!! Man that thing looks sharp!

Wish you many smiles amongst many miles!

·
Premium Member
5,153 Posts
OP, has your Blue Chariot arrived yet? :giggle:

·
Registered
Huracan Performante Twin Turbo
1,198 Posts
Congrats mate...your new Lambo wll make you look and feel 20 years younger. Enjoy in good health :)

·
Premium Member
5,153 Posts
Congrats mate...your new Lambo wll make you look and feel 20 years younger. Enjoy in good health :)
Only 20? I guess that's the case with a Performante..........the EVO at least 30 years younger. ;)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Albert, thanks for asking, car came in Friday. Wow, what fun. Took me about 3-4 minutes to get use to paddles and don't think I will ever use auto again. :) I come from a Porsche and older Ferrari background, there is something so very SPECIAL about this car. I am happy you guys agreed changing the wheels out was a good thing. I liked how they turned out. Here's the before and after. ....bottom photo is of my great SA, Ali.

I have a bit of a problem backing out of my garage and turning with landscape obstacles forward and rear. (Bit difficult judging actually how much room I have in front not being able to see the nose) I am having to be very careful and rely on the parking sensors. I have read manual a few times and am I correct in believing that sensors will go continuous at 12"-14"? Going to go full PPF soon to help with that situation.

Thanks!

9091_p8_l.jpeg
IMG_1579.jpeg

·
Premium Member
5,153 Posts
Wow, the new wheels are much nicer! I believe when within the 12" to 14" distance the continuous sensor signal is emitted. I have attached a portion of the manual that talks mainly about the distances at which the sensors are active.
Enjoy!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts