Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Diablo4ever, i also just noticed you are from the Netherlands. I have a real good friend from there who's family actualy lives down the road from me. His brother is racing formula 3 and they are from there. His Name is Christian Albers. Or he might spell it christjian albers ? Anyway's , he trying to make it to formula 1 and i think he is doing OK. His older brother who i am friends with , Kee Jay, hasn't mentioned him lately. Do you know him and if he is doing good ? If so tell him Jeff Haney said hello !

·
Registered
323 Posts
yeah i know christian albers, hes always on the television in a formula 1 program. hes doing quite good for his age i think. hes driving in a mercedes (not a formula 3 car) and hopes he will get into the formula 1 one day. he tested a few times at the minardi team, but hes still not in yet.
where u live? is his older brother also into the racing business?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awsome ! Great to see him doing good. His brother Kee jay, dad andre and his mom are all here in the small town of Cedartown, Georgia. They are into cars . Mostly porsche , ferrari's,and jaguars. We were introduced a few years ago and they swing by the house from time to time to see what is going on and i do the same. I remember them saying that christian was testing in a mercedes but i didn't know if he was doing good or not. Hes a real cool and quite guy and he comes here in the summer and goes to the lake with us and rides wave runners. He's been realy busy with the race team though and i havn't seen him since his brother got married some months ago. Sorry to hijack the thread, now back to the dream !

·
Registered
323 Posts
if u see christian, tell him: greetings from a 17 year old boy from Maastricht, who will own every type of lamborghini when hes 30 years old :D ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts