Votes: 20 51.3%
  • Pearl Lime Green

Votes: 19 48.7%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
undefinedWhat do you guys think? I am selling my Yellow Murci cause I am looking for a change and cant decide between the Pearl Orange and the Pearl Lime Green and need help! (Everyone should have this problem right!!) What do you guys think??? HELP!

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now why didn't I think of that one? Thats why Roy is the all knowing Oz!

Wait a minute!! Does this mean I will have to change my name to OrangeMurci? or GreenMurci? Sounds weird!

·
Registered
361 Posts
IMO
Orange is an awsome color but is a bit of a fad these days. Everything from corvetts to rang rovers to everything inbetween are now coming in a candy orange of some sort.

Lime Green is very unique for a car these days. Not my first choice but it will certianly stand out in a crowd.

I however, would kill for a pearl blue murci with a light tan interior. :hail:

Oh and Roy I would ask you for a curent pic of your lot, but with all your selling and buying I am not even sure YOU even know what you have anymore.

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like a dead heat!! Come on people!! I need more votes and your opinions!! I am gonna do this!!

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
.....my wife works for MaryKay. I believe she is about to recieve a very special coloured Murci.... :D Gor for Orange. Still looks fantastic in the sun. Green is really eyecatching, but a bit toooo 'out there'....

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Harry,

I have to say I love the orange. I was once told that the Green is a great color for someone else to buy. It is great to look at but feared to be owned. Well, I am that guy that would buy it. It is sooooo much different than anything else on the road and it proves a point....Only a lamborghini can look good green. If you painted an Enzo that color it would be laughed at......a lamborghini that color is admired!!!! Go GREEN!!

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Serpentine said:
I Agree with Rac, I voted green but it'l proibably be like a 10G paint job. Otherwise, Orange.

Dude the car comes in green from the factory - I am not talking about paying for a paint job!

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
titanium

There is a beautiful Verde Murciélago around town here as attached. However, although biased, Titanium Metallic is the way to go -- look at the colourations lined up and Titanium is the only colour that shows off the car and the lines the way Luc designed it! Every positive aspect and line on the car is accentuated!

·
Registered
361 Posts
White with black interior would be my second choice over blue. I just don't like the look of a green italian car. IMO the only cars that should be green are muscle cars, jaquar, Aston martin, and Lotus. Again just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sorry, but I dont like that green murci.

I saw a green murci and it was f-ing awesome. Is there more than one green color choice? can someone post other pics? or is that green just butt ugly in the shade?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Dude... you have good taste. I am deliberating over the same decision for a G-car. I voted verde (green), but absolutely love both. Can't go wrong either way.

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
rafo said:
Sorry, but I dont like that green murci.

I saw a green murci and it was f-ing awesome. Is there more than one green color choice? can someone post other pics? or is that green just butt ugly in the shade?
It is the lime green not the anniversary edition which is turqoiuse

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My local lambo dealer here in jersey has a green g car for sale with the titanium wheels car looks great he also said that it is a discontinued color for 06 and that there are only a few green ones in the country

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Murci147 said:
The only "allowed" colour for a Murci is BLACK!!
Have you ever seen a green or orange bull :confused: :D
I believe that the cars color should be as loud as the car! P-I-M-P style!!! the louder the better - my bro has a yellow 360 spider and the color cant compare to the murci yellow - i just got tired of seeing so many yellow cars around

1 - 20 of 32 Posts