1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I have lamborghini gallardo lp560-4 2009

I replaced my old clutch
I have been noticing an awkward behavior in 1st gear and wondering if you have faced this as well.

At the initial acceleration (From full stop) on 1st gear, the car accelerates and then all of a sudden seems like it is chocking up, and then acceleration kicks in again. So the acceleration is not linear and that seems off. From gear 2 onwards everything is normal, but the 1st gear is feeling weird.

·
Registered
2013 LP560 TT
271 Posts
Hey guys,
I have lamborghini gallardo lp560-4 2009

I replaced my old clutch
I have been noticing an awkward behavior in 1st gear and wondering if you have faced this as well.

At the initial acceleration (From full stop) on 1st gear, the car accelerates and then all of a sudden seems like it is chocking up, and then acceleration kicks in again. So the acceleration is not linear and that seems off. From gear 2 onwards everything is normal, but the 1st gear is feeling weird.
Egear or gated? If egear then make sure you plug into LARA or Leonardo and have all shift points and clutch “relearned”.
When this hesitation happens monitor the dash — any chance it’s the traction control kicking in (yellow skidding car symbol)? Does this hesitation happen in sport or corsa mode? I’m wondering if it’s the nannies kicking in since your new clutch is stronger (not slipping like the old one?) and the tires are losing traction.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.