Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,479 Posts
Sad story, but terrible youtube video, I couldn't see a bloody thing, major blur. Why bother with the video part, or was it just my iPad?

·
Registered
128 Posts
I've heard mixed things about Parin and Chicago Motor Cars. Some bad, yeah, but I've actually quite a few good things about them too. Interesting write-up and video. It's always good to do your research before any car purchase, whether it's worth $5000 or $500,000, and stories like this proves that. If only more people would get a PPI done!

·
Registered
8 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
This kind of thing happens all the time, but the car being worth over 400K made it news worthy.

My Jalpa purchase was super sketchy. The first car I bought was sketchy. Saw some pretty shady stuff looking at cars over the years. Long stories, but the bottom line is.... be careful.

Buyer beware and get that PPI!!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Occasionally you will see wrecked cars come up on ebay that have not been reported to the insurance companies, and thus have a clean carfax.

I've seen a few which would have been complete write offs and almost definitely would have had frame damage.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,479 Posts
Matty,
yes, i wpuld buy it also if the price was right, but for me the right price would have be closer to 300k not 400k.

Once an exotic has been crashed its never the same, and very difficult to sell with full disclosure.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts