Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the caption states watch this video until the end it will bring a smile to your face, go LEO!

• Haha
Reactions: amandeep18feb

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Reactions: Luzifer

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That鈥檚 crazy. I always do my best to stay clear of drivers showing any kind of erratic behavior.
The lady in question was trying desperately to evade and avoid the road rage retard but all to no avail.

Registered
SL #7007
Thank god that鈥檚 not CA! The prick would have gotten a ticket and he would have been sent on his way! This ass deserves some time behind bars!

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank god that鈥檚 not CA! The prick would have gotten a ticket and he would have been sent on his way! This ass deserves some time behind bars!
I couldn't believe how crazy that dude was it reminded me of the movie Unhinged (2020) with Russell Crowe. Psycho central!

Reactions: Cliff.1620

Registered
SL #7007
I couldn't believe how crazy that dude was it reminded me of the movie Unhinged (2020) with Russell Crowe. Psycho central!
Was it really worth it? He got off easy that nothing happened鈥.. What if she crashed and was killed! There goes whatever life you have and what?? Someone driving slow, someone cut you off?

Reactions: Lambo2018

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Was it really worth it? He got off easy that nothing happened鈥.. What if she crashed and was killed! There goes whatever life you have and what?? Someone driving slow, someone cut you off?
That's the thing, you never know what's rattling around inside of people's head. Clearly, this dude had head full of bad wiring.

Registered
Story time, 20 years ago I had visited my mother who lives 5 hours away and when I was coming back at night this guy started to tail gate me so damn close, he wouldn't pass me then he did and cut me off while going 100km/hr. Then he would brake check. So I decided to pull over, the nut case pulled over too! I took off , then he tried several times to ram me on the side in the double lanes and I swerved not to get hit. Finally I saw an exit ramp so at the last second I took it getting close to the guard rail and he overshot the exit and that's how I got rid of him. To this day I don't know what the hell was his problem.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Story time, 20 years ago I had visited my mother who lives 5 hours away and when I was coming back at night this guy started to tail gate me so damn close, he wouldn't pass me then he did and cut me off while going 100km/hr. Then he would brake check. So I decided to pull over, the nut case pulled over too! I took off , then he tried several times to ram me on the side in the double lanes and I swerved not to get hit. Finally I saw an exit ramp so at the last second I took it getting close to the guard rail and he overshot the exit and that's how I got rid of him. To this day I don't know what the hell was his problem.
Another psycho behind the wheel.

Currently, though, I thinks this whole COVID mess has pushed many a borderline sorts over the edge. I advised my wife to never tailgate, resist the impulse to honk at a road goof, and just dial it down a few notches when behind the wheel.

Reactions: Cliff.1620

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A show of force is the greatest deterrent of war!
"Well, walk softly and carry an armored tank division, I always say" :giggle:

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
1 - 14 of 14 Posts