Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys , My 2oo4 murcie just set 3 codes on the scanner PO134 (My reader says o2 sensor but???)
Also PO154 which it says o2 sensor also. And P1310. Does anyone know what these are ? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Lee

·
Registered
71 Posts
Off hand, im not certain of your mentioned codes, but I found on mine after cleaning and changing O2 sensores, i found the wiring was breaking down and was losing approprite votlage. Check all your wires before spending a lot of money on parts.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.I have ordered a service manual from BullStuff. I have had a lot of experience with Italian wiring.on the Jalpa and older Ferraris. It is not the greatest.Good idea to check that and voltages first. Once I get the manual(CD ROM ) I will know what the codes actually are and what the voltages should be. I plan to put it on the lift this weekend and check everything out. Are the o2 sensors regular bosch or some weird lambo only specialty.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks.I have ordered a service manual from BullStuff. I have had a lot of experience with Italian wiring.on the Jalpa and older Ferraris. It is not the greatest.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just ordered two new ones. All my wires looked good. Scuderia has them for 289 each. Worth trying. My reader says bad o2 sensors and it running like they are bad. If that does not work, I will be down till the manual arrives.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I downloaded an emanual today for a 2002 and 2003. Probably not much change to 2004. The codes on the reader were right. P0134 is Oxy sensor front bank 1 and P0154 is Oxy sensor front bank 2. I replaced the two front sensors and cleared the codes .She is back running. No check engine light. It is still running a little rough at idle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts