Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2009 LP Gallardo with Swift Springs, Factory Cordelia Wheels running 13mm spacers in the front and 15mm spacers in the rear…

I am looking at changing to 245/35R19’s in the front and 305/30R19’s in the rear.

I know this setup is within spec on the revolutions per mile, but was curious as to any rubbing issues. I have read several places that 245’s would rub in the front, but have also heard that they are fine.

Options greatly appreciated, better if you are running this setup.

Also, what would be your tire suggestion. Currently running Michelin Pilot Sport 4S in stock size.
Wheel Tire Sky Automotive parking light Vehicle

·
Registered
243 Posts
The 305 rears will be fine but the 245 fronts will rub from about half lock when parking. I had the same spacers and went to a 5mm spacer at the front which now clears everything fine.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The 305 rears will be fine but the 245 fronts will rub from about half lock when parking. I had the same spacers and went to a 5mm spacer at the front which now clears everything fine.
can you run 235’s in the front with 305’s in the back?

how bad does it rub with the 245’s and the spacers?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Of course you can run 235 and 305.
The rubbing was quite bad on mine. It would quickly wear holes on the rear of the wheel well liners. I changed to 5mm spacers before the damage was too great.

·
Registered
2009 LP560-4
129 Posts
I run 235/305 on my lowered LP with aftermarket wheels which probably have similar offsets to those wheels with spacers. Tires are a good match for the car. My research also told me not to try and upsize the front tires, so I stuck with just the rears.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I run 245/305 MPS4S lowered about 0.75". No rubbing.
I also have a 2012 LP550-2 and run 245 MPS4S. No lowering but with 12.5 mm spacers they rub. Went to 5mm spacers and no rub. Went to 245 front to help with understeer. Stayed with 295 rears (and 15mm spacers) as rear has heaps of grip especially since I had the LSD clutches re-packed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts