Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had to unwind the deal…….now the rest of the story. Firstly, I appreciate all the well wishes but I had a friend with his ZR1 try to negotiate my driveway and we couldn’t make it happen. No use in buying a car you can’t drive without scrapping and crunching. My driveway is just too steep without FAL.

·
Premium Member
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
588 Posts
Nice acquisition. Pretty brave to make the ZR1 your daily hats off to you and enjoy.

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
329 Posts
Oh man Congrats! I have a lot of fun with my c7 Z06 daily but ZR1 is such a monster. Love the color.
Enjoy it n cheers.

·
Registered
2022 Huracan Evo rwd (ordered)
90 Posts
very brave choice, great color(y)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Wow, that should be quite a lot of fun!!! Albert, I used the Suntek Ultra on my new car as well and I really am impressed with it. I hope you enjoy the heck out of your new ride!!!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also use a ZR1 as my daily driver, perfect car. 13,000 glorious miles so far; Pic from my ride home from the factory pick-up on the Dragons Tail; Best road ever
Most owners seem to indicate the 2019 ZR1 has performed pretty trouble free, and with 4 additional intercoolers they seem to overcome the overheating problem reported occasionally by some Z06 owners.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice acquisition. Pretty brave to make the ZR1 your daily hats off to you and enjoy.
Thanks.....actually we have a few other practical DD's. This will be my sports car DD.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Love the Sebring Orange as I love the Lamborghini Arancio Borealis. When I choose my colors I try to go ultra conservative; long live Skittles. :giggle: 🌈
gotta love them conservative colors (y)

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The only one concern I have is getting the ZR1 up the driveway without scrapping so I tried a little experiment with one of my other cars using a piece of wood to clear a driveway prominence. I will probably buy this plastic ramp as a temporary measure though it's a little longer than needed, 39 inches (see attached). If any one knows of a similar product maybe about foot long that has a similar ramp design please let me know.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Albert i just sold my grand sport. couple months ago .....they are low cars and i hate the skip when you do close radius turn.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
@2006m5 I sent you a PM with a question.

·
Registered
90 Posts
The only one concern I have is getting the ZR1 up the driveway without scrapping so I tried a little experiment with one of my other cars using a piece of wood to clear a driveway prominence. I will probably buy this plastic ramp as a temporary measure though it's a little longer than needed, 39 inches (see attached). If any one knows of a similar product maybe about foot long that has a similar ramp design please let me know.
are you planning on doing any skid plates for the EVO? Do you think we're gonna need it when it arrives?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
are you planning on doing any skid plates for the EVO? Do you think we're gonna need it when it arrives?
No not on the EVO. I placed SlipLo on the 2019 580-2 I had and it was totally unnecessary given both the clearance on the Huracan and the FAL. I would absolutely not advise added protection for the EVO.

·
Registered
90 Posts
No not on the EVO. I placed SlipLo on the 2019 580-2 I had and it was totally unnecessary given both the clearance on the Huracan and the FAL. I would absolutely not advise added protection for the EVO.
gotcha, shanghai's roads aren't horrible anyways (y)

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 67 Posts