Lamborghini Talk banner

Center Console Trim

534 7
I was wanting to add carbon fiber trim on the side of the center console like in the picture provided.
I was wondering if anyone knew how to take this piece/strip off? Are there bolts or do these side pieces just pull off with tabs??

Any insight would be greatly appriated. I saw some other threads that discussed taking off the entire dash to remove the center console, but did not see anything just regarding these side pieces.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2021
9 Posts
i replaced mine, that thing hold on the back at the end corners that always ripps off. be careful with top sides . i have to look at my computer maybe i got some pictures for you to help.

·
Premium Member
2,931 Posts
I replaced it all on my 2015 and have to be very careful not to break tabs. Only one that got broke on mine was the side piece I was taking out but did have to send back for core so got charged some for that. After going through changing pretty much every interior piece on that car I learned to like forged so was able to order my next 2 cars with it on.
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood

Car Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Steering part

Reactions: Sakura

·
Premium Member
2,931 Posts
My friend did most of it but dont remember any screws for side pieces. Might have been for that top piece over the toggle switches and to get them you need to pull off vents

1 - 8 of 8 Posts