Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I am wanting to remove my wheels for cleaning. I understand the ceramic brakes are very expensive and one does not want to risk damage to them during wheel removal and re install. Does anyone know where to find the center alignment tool on the internet?

Thanks

Mike

·
Registered
788 Posts
Hello everyone. I am wanting to remove my wheels for cleaning. I understand the ceramic brakes are very expensive and one does not want to risk damage to them during wheel removal and re install. Does anyone know where to find the center alignment tool on the internet?

Thanks

Mike
If you remove/replace the tire when it’s only 1/2” off the ground, it practically eliminates the chance of damaging the calipers.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you remove/replace the tire when it’s only 1/2” off the ground, it practically eliminates the chance of damaging the calipers.
That makes sense, I appreciate the feed back. I did go ahead and buy the centering tool from Porsche. It was $169 so worth the piece of mind. Thanks for the suggestion.

Mike

·
Registered
2018 Performante Spyder Balloon White
26 Posts
That makes sense, I appreciate the feed back. I did go ahead and buy the centering tool from Porsche. It was $169 so worth the piece of mind. Thanks for the suggestion.

Mike
Mike,

Where did you source the centering tool?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts