Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just picked up a 17 Aventador S. The car has the sensonum stereo. The radio plays very loud, however when I make a phone call I can barely hear the person talking no matter how loud I turn the volume up. The volume on my phone is turned all the way up as well. Yet unless im am sitting still and not driving the car I can hardly hear the other person talking. So radio goes plenty loud, but phone I cant get any volume out of it at all. My Huracan was the same but that had an aftermarket exhaust so I thought it was that. However the A has stock exhaust and the volume level is just as low.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Wish I could help. But I'd always heard the Sensonum stereo was actually too quiet for most users, so that makes me even more befuddled. At a guess though, especially if this did indeed happen with the H, it's more of a bluetooth/connectivity issue between the cars and the phone.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes the stereo is very loud, I wouldn't say that its the best quality, bass has to be dialed back or its just muddy but at least I can hear it. I haven't played music through it from my phone. However if it is like my H the volume was the same with the radio as it was with the bluetooth from my phone. So the solution that I see people here using for a better quality bluetooth experience for playing music doesn't seem like that would be the answer for the low volume when using the phone.

·
Premium Member
907 Posts
It’s so weird. When my wife’s phone is connected the volume couldn’t be adjusted at all, from the phone nor the dial. Works fine with my phone , but though sounds horrible regardless of settings. Never take phone calls while driving, so can’t comment on that.

·
Premium Member
907 Posts
Mine and wife’s are iPhones

1 - 7 of 7 Posts