Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just watched the recent JayEmm review on the Evo RWD* and he criticised the CCB's for being too grabby..

I thought the days of having an on/off switch for a break pedal went out with the Gallardo on CCB's...?

Would appreciate feedback from owners of CCB equipped Hurracan.

TIA

·
Registered
265 Posts
Just watched the recent JayEmm review on the Evo RWD* and he criticised the CCB's for being too grabby..

I thought the days of having an on/off switch for a break pedal went out with the Gallardo on CCB's...?

Would appreciate feedback from owners of CCB equipped Hurracan.

TIA
That review was an absolute **** show. I don't think there was a single thing he liked about the car, which is a shame because I usually find his reviews insightful. I wouldn't worry about the brakes.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,550 Posts
I haven't heard that criticism of the Huracan CCBs to date. I have ordered CCBs on my new EVO but can't comment yet since it hasn't arrived but, what I will say is, I created a thread "Problems with your new EVO" and a complaint I have heard from a few owners is that their steel brakes are producing a consistent squeal. Though, I had two Huracans' with steel brakes that were fine, that is, no squeal. I have had CCBs on two Porsches and I would not describe then as being "grabby".................maybe JayEmm was just being "crabby".

·
Registered
256 Posts
CCBs are a must have on a Huracan. I never felt they were too grabby on my 610

·
Super Moderator
3,497 Posts
They’re a little grabby. I’ve had them now on 3 Huracans. Isn’t that the point?

Reactions: bccars

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
I've had CCB's on 2 Huracans and 2 Ferrari's. I thought grabby was a good thing? It's certainly confidence inspiring.

Why would you prefer slippery brakes?

Ferrari CCB's squeak like a byooitch. Huracan's are quiet.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,482 Posts
I have had CCB's on 2 of mine and I think they about as perfect as it can get.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts