Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we were on our way up for a nice weekend........got into Canada from Seattle......North on 99 coming out of the tunnel........we had all out windows down and going just a bit fast.....130MPH+.......like bats out of hell!!!!!

Well after several miles I noted a bright colored light flashing in my side mirror......oh no sh--! its the RCMP intercepter car........He was able to get all three of us over at East Marine View Drive.........let me tell you this is with out a doubt the nicest COP i have evre met.......He could have easily thrown us in jail and impounded our car for those speeds.........I think he was happy that he got to go as he stated "well over 150MPH just to catch you guys".

He took our licence and insurance cars......only wrote us for what was equal to 10 over posted speed....$138 canadian dollars........if we pay with in 10 days we get $25.00 off......Mine is ALREADY paid!!!!!!!

SEE IF YOU CAN TELL WHOS WHO IN THE PIC'S.........

PS THERE IS A FERRARI OWNER IN BETWEEN US!!!! :whip: :wave:

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
WOW, lucky is not the word for it. How did he tag you? What detector were you using?

I would say your in the yellow shirt?

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes That Is Roytoy In The Yellow T-shirt...............he Did Not Have Radar..just Visualas We Came Zum-zum Out Of The Tunnel............

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It may have had something to do with the facts that neither of us tried to take off on him...........we admitted right off we were wrong......I also think he really liked my statement of "your the first to catch three at ONE time".........boy you will be a hero at the station....."do you want our authgraphs?".............he got them alright.......on all three tickets...LOL :p

By the way...Dave H. stated that he had never gotten a ticket in his F-car........the officer invited him adn his F-car to come back through next Saturday.........think he LIKES lambos better? :evil:

·
Registered
59 Posts
What a weekend, boy that was kind of fun and exciting start to a weekend... :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Albertl said:
What a weekend, boy that was kind of fun and exciting start to a weekend... :)
Gotta agree with that buddy! ;)

Roy, you da man, thanks for the seat time behind your Gallardo, sweet ride! I have to admit, one year old, 9k miles and that car runs, drives and handles great. I was amazed at how tight, and free of rattles/squeeks that car is.

Dave

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys....hope you watched the speed on the way back......I think I will put my FLY Yellow Gallardo up for sale......it is a great car..broken in just right!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

·
Registered
37 Posts
So Dave, when are you selling your 355? ;)

davehanda said:
Gotta agree with that buddy! ;)

Roy, you da man, thanks for the seat time behind your Gallardo, sweet ride! I have to admit, one year old, 9k miles and that car runs, drives and handles great. I was amazed at how tight, and free of rattles/squeeks that car is.

Dave

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dave, The seat fits...the car is already registered to you in Canada...at least as far as the RCMP 9is conserned....LOL LOL Buy it now and I WILL PAY FOR YOUR TICKET!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey guys, I have to admit the Gallardo is an amazing car! Not sure if I am ready to switch over to the "dark side" yet.....but man, you all keep trying SO hard. I'm doing my best to stay loyal...plus I really like the open top on my 355 spider. But it is almost forgiven with the 500 hp... ;)

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You DO KNOW that the monthly vehicle insurance on the GALLARDO is substanily less than your F-Car...this is due to the stats for both cars....just think......SAVE MONEY!!!!!!!......BETTER CAR!!!!!!!!!!........GREAT DEAL!!!!!!

Hell what more do you want? :evil:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.