Lamborghini Talk banner

Cashed out of SVJ roadster

3686 Views 31 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  Ravill
My SA called me and asked if I would consider selling them back my SVJ roadster, gIving me 240k alter paying off balance. It was a tough decision, but I decided to go thru with it as it would put me financially in a good position for the next A replacement. I will miss the beast but had to take advantage of this used car market.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
556 Posts
Picked up a New SVJ almost 3 months ago. At the dealer someone offered me 50k to not sign the papers. I said no and took her home. Lol. All the best to your new venture.

· Premium Member
1,297 Posts
This market is friggin insane. Mine ships out tomorrow with two offers behind it if this one flakes.

· Registered
‘21 Lamborghini SVJ Roadster (sold), ‘21 Ranger Rover Velar SV, ‘22 BMW M3 comp, ‘23 Tecnica (order)
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You can see my car listed on lamborghini Broward web site for 830k
I hope lambo gets it right with the A replacement. If not, can SVJ value get any more insane?

· Registered
‘21 Lamborghini SVJ Roadster (sold), ‘21 Ranger Rover Velar SV, ‘22 BMW M3 comp, ‘23 Tecnica (order)
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Your assuming dealer sells the vehicle at asking price, very unlikely. All is good and hopefully I will be posting future pics of my lambo A replacement model

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.