Lamborghini Talk banner
161 - 180 of 220 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Rosso Mars Huracan STO
17,252 Posts
Finally I was able to photograph this car after 2 years of only being able to get tail the lights! I was almost home when I spotted it so I stopped to get closer. While I was photographing the car a Nissan GTR drove by and my doppelganger, a chick driven black Z06, same Morimoto tail lights, same aero kit but different diffusers. We "vigorously accelerated" side by side back in the spring.
I didn't get to take all the shots I wanted but I heard him pull away on the boulevard. A beautiful car but unimpressive sound.

View attachment 316439

View attachment 316440

View attachment 316441

View attachment 316442

View attachment 316443

View attachment 316444

View attachment 316445
Nicely appointed McLaren both the color combination, and the cool looking wing. The wing looks like it suits the car well which with aftermarket wings is not only the case.

Reactions: Luzifer

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #162 ·
I did some sleuthing in my files and realized the Orange H I photographed not too long ago was being listed for sale in 2021 for 250K. It's very interesting to match it with the listing I've been tracking since last year. Now I know the specs and where it's been if it ever comes back for sale.

Wheel Tire Window Vehicle Hood

·
Premium Member
17,252 Posts
^^Looks great. Mileage/kilometers?

·
Premium Member
17,252 Posts
^^Looks cool but on the the Huracan with the red interior (Rosso Alala?) I probably would have selected red calipers just for the improved contrast.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #168 ·
What a crazy evening, my life is a soap opera!

Not five minutes after leaving my house I spotted this car below. Then I drive by a Christmas commercial of some kind, the set riddled with fake snow, actors dressed in winter coats and it's 23C outside. Three minutes later a guy crosses the street probably on drugs and I had to jam on the brakes or he was going to end up on the hood. I honked loudly the guy turned and raised his hand nonchalantly, moron.

Last but not least a guy decides to pass me from behind going in the opposite lane, the street filled with restaurants with people dinning on sidewalk terraces and lots of pedestrians, he almost did a head on collision. At the light same thing with another car who's trying to turn he once again passes in the opposite lane with another near miss!

Amazing how many there are around here, still a very close ratio with C7 Corvettes! The front splitter is 4 fingers off the ground. Every time I see one now it wears away my patience a little more. Is this an omen prices will come down for Christmas? 🤞

Huracan #13

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Car Automotive parking light Vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Car Automotive mirror

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
What a crazy evening, my life is a soap opera!

Not five minutes after leaving my house I spotted this car below. Then I drive by a Christmas commercial of some kind, the set riddled with fake snow, actors dressed in winter coats and it's 23C outside. Three minutes later a guy crosses the street probably on drugs and I had to jam on the brakes or he was going to end up on the hood. I honked loudly the guy turned and raised his hand nonchalantly, moron.

Last but not least a guy decides to pass me from behind going in the opposite lane, the street filled with restaurants with people dinning on sidewalk terraces and lots of pedestrians, he almost did a head on collision. At the light same thing with another car who's trying to turn he once again passes in the opposite lane with another near miss!

Amazing how many there are around here, still a very close ratio with C7 Corvettes! The front splitter is 4 fingers off the ground. Every time I see one now it wears away my patience a little more. Is this an omen prices will come down for Christmas? 🤞

Huracan #13

View attachment 316700

View attachment 316701

View attachment 316703

View attachment 316704

View attachment 316705

View attachment 316706

View attachment 316707
That wasn’t snow, it’s cocaine!

·
Premium Member
17,252 Posts
@Luzifer, nice Huracan but some scary moments out on the road. My wife and I describe two categories of drivers on the toad "idiots" and "maniacs". I guess the two lads in question would rightly be assigned to both of the aforementioned categories. :giggle:
Stay Safe out there!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #171 · (Edited)
Am I lucky or is this some snake charming thing, is the devil sending me subliminal messages???

Brand new Evo, it still had some sort of factory sticker in the rim! I know I will never see it again, it had a plate from another province. Maybe he just bought it and doing a road trip back home?

After taking pictures I sat on a bench across the street and logged onto the forum. A fire truck slowed down to a crawl in front of the restaurant where the Evo was parked and the truck lit up it's flashing lights and sirens. The crowd cheered. I bet the owner of the new car will remember it for a long time.

A few minutes later a man and his wife stopped for a second to take two pictures of my car and continued on their way, they walked by the Evo and never stopped to look at it? The main event, a green skittle. What ??? :oops:

Huracan #14

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

I notice on the Evo the rear diffuser stands proud a little bit. I prefer this diffuser style then the original.

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Plant Grille Wheel Hood

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Am I lucky or is this some snake charming thing, is the devil sending me subliminal messages???

Brand new Evo, it still had some sort of factory sticker in the rim! I know I will never see it again, it had a plate from another province. Maybe he just bought it and doing a road trip back home?

After taking pictures I sat on a bench across the street and logged onto the forum. A fire truck slowed down to a crawl in front of the restaurant where the Evo was parked and the truck lit up it's flashing lights and sirens. The crowd cheered. I bet the owner of the new car will remember it for a long time.

A few minutes later a man and his wife stopped for a second to take two pictures of my car and continued on their way, they walked by the Evo and never stopped to look at it? The main event, a green skittle. What ??? :oops:

Huracan #14

View attachment 316765

I notice on the Evo the rear diffuser stands proud a little bit. I prefer this diffuser style then the original.

View attachment 316766

View attachment 316767

View attachment 316768

View attachment 316770

View attachment 316771
You must live next to a Lamborghini graveyard… where Lambos go to die 😝

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #174 ·
The green theme continues... After this one I'll have a Green AMG to post tomorrow. It's unreal how many H if you know where to look. Once again tonight with this one it outnumbers C7 Corvettes in my area. (On the streets, not garage queens!)

Huracan #15

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate Grille Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Locking hubs

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Vehicle Grille Bicycle Car Hood

Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD Grigio Lynx
2,595 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #178 ·
I went to the only once a year car show in my city, it's a big event with hundreds of cars, however barely any exotics. No C6, no C7, no C8, no Lambos, there was one AMG(more pics on demand), one Viper, one Ferrari one Porsche. I see more exotics on my evening drives! I had washed the car the day prior, got there rushed through it as there was a chance of rain, took only 6 pics of the Ferrari and it started to pour buckets. I got home it was all dry and sunny and I had to wash the car again.

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Vehicle Car Steering wheel Motor vehicle Automotive design

Toy Green World Fun Leisure

Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Wheel

Tire Wheel Sky Grille Car

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
I went to the only once a year car show in my city, it's a big event with hundreds of cars, however barely any exotics. No C6, no C7, no C8, no Lambos, there was one AMG(more pics on demand), one Viper, one Ferrari one Porsche. I see more exotics on my evening drives! I had washed the car the day prior, got there rushed through it as there was a chance of rain, took only 6 pics of the Ferrari and it started to pour buckets. I got home it was all dry and sunny and I had to wash the car again.

View attachment 317254

View attachment 317255

View attachment 317256

View attachment 317257

View attachment 317258

View attachment 317264

View attachment 317261

View attachment 317262

View attachment 317263

View attachment 317265
The HOFF!

·
Premium Member
17,252 Posts
@Luzifer, looks like a fun event with a pretty eclectic car collection. The GT Mercedes is, for me, a stand out, and love the color combo. (y)

Reactions: Luzifer
161 - 180 of 220 Posts