Lamborghini Talk banner
81 - 100 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
At this rate I'm going to run out of cars to photograph! I had a marathon of a day with very complicated jobs and totally stressed out after the first one, got home worn out, went to rest and was able to get the last 2 hours of light on an easy drive.

I spotted a Gray Gallardo and it took me 15 minutes to find parking 5 streets away, I thought it was the same one as 2-3 weeks ago but checking the plates this is another one. As I was snapping away across the street an Orange Maclaren drove by. I saw another 2x white R8 but not the same ones as a few days ago. Later on on my next spot there was a kid on the sidewalk car spotting and he took a few pics of me driving by. That was pretty cool. :)

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Car Vehicle Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Hood

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle White

Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Wheel Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Locking hubs

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle

Time's up....

Cloud Sky Mirror Building Plant

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 · (Edited)
@Lambo2018 I guess you were right, I may very well be the "Lambo piper"? I just had parked the car to run some errands, I pointed down the street to my GF the Aventador I had seen the other week was coming ahead so I took out the phone for a shot and then he turned into the lot and parked a few spots over. His GF jokingly said it's 500$ for the pictures, I said sure and took out my wallet. :p I spoke to the guy for a few minutes, he said he heard the next Hybrid Aventador was still going to have a V12.

What are the odds, same lot, same time? I'll take it!

Although it's cool to see these cars around it's tough to be patient.

Wheel Cloud Tire Car Sky

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Grille Vehicle Hood

Tire Automotive tail & brake light Wheel Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

Land vehicle Tire Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire

Vehicle Car Grille Automotive lighting Hood

Car Vehicle Wheel Tire Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,657 Posts
:giggle: All I know is, I want to cruise with you........

Very cool Aventador and love the color.

Reactions: Luzifer

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
Mondays are usually uneventful until.... Oh hello who are you, can I take a seat?

As I got out of my car a man approached me asking what I did for a living! As I was taking pictures 2 kids and their mom walked behind me and one of them said,"why so many Lambos"?. :LOL:

I crossed the street for some shots and a man asked his wife to take photographs of him pointing to the Huracan, then he moved up in front of mine pointing at mine. I wonder what the story he's going to dish out to his family.

Wheel Automotive parking light Car Tire Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Locking hubs

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Automotive parking light

Automotive parking light Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
Tuesdays are usually uneventful... Wait what another one?!

Oh hello beautiful, you come here often?

I like the exterior color, I saw he had what looked like a radar detector. I told myself I bet the guy is probably watching his car so I looked up across the street to see a guy with his woman at the restaurant peering at me. I pointed to him then pointed to the car and he raised his hand and I gave him a thumbs up. His face lit up with a big smile, it made both our day. :D

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Grille

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

Car Vehicle Automotive parking light Grille Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Locking hubs

Grille Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Automotive parking light Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,657 Posts
↑↑Nice, matt finish isn't bad, but I prefer the bright and shiny.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
I don't know why these buyers don't go for more bold colors like your blue cepheus? I guess the price tag for a color other than white/black is a deal breaker?

When I take pictures of these cars I'm amazed no one really stops to look at them, the majority don't even look, some take a 1 second glance without breaking a step. That's fine I have it all for myself without interruption.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
I don't know why these buyers don't go for more bold colors like your blue cepheus? I guess the price tag for a color other than white/black is a deal breaker?

When I take pictures of these cars I'm amazed no one really stops to look at them, the majority don't even look, some take a 1 second glance without breaking a step. That's fine I have it all for myself without interruption.
I was driving my Arancio Murci roadster down main street. It was getting all the attention. When I got to an intersection I barely noticed a black Gallardo parked on the corner. It was as if it was invisible. Beautiful car.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,657 Posts

As to part one, color is paramount to me and if I compromise on that I will not be happy so, I spend the extra coin and enjoy it more.

As to part two, I am a recent member of the supercar crowd and prior to that I never even noticed them. So, I guess for many people they overlook what is not important to them or what does not interest them. Though, now my wife and I are in the car driving and she starts naming all the cool cars that we encounter.............. :giggle:

Reactions: 2Tired

·
Registered
112 Posts
I can testify that my matte black Av does not get much attention, and gets attention from only those who are genuinely interested by cars, not by flashy colors or noisy exhausts, which is just fine for me… :LOL:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
Do I have some cars in store for you! I won't upload them all there were too many this weekend on a special event, I probably took over a 1000 pictures. it will take all week to post these. I snapped a few outside the event too.

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Automotive parking light Wheel Car Tire Vehicle

Vehicle Hood Car Bumper Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Car Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 · (Edited)
As I was leaving the event Friday night I was headed towards my favorite restaurant before closing time when suddenly I saw the same Huracan where I gave the thumbs up to the guy last week. I had a decision to make, go eat because I was really hungry, or take pictures and miss dinner. Guess what I chose, sadly though the photographs were grainy. One guy stopped to take pictures himself and handed me his phone to take some with him and the H. He also wanted some with the black car which he found out it was mine. He then said to me you should get them both. If he only knew my plan!

Then a couple strolled on by and the man said it's not stolen yet? I replied I'm watching it! Haha.

Wheel Building Car Vehicle Hood

Automotive parking light Building Car Vehicle Tire

Automotive parking light Tire Building Car Wheel

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,657 Posts
Wow, very cool set of picts. I don't know much about Ferraris' but they are indeed beautiful. (y)

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 · (Edited)
I'm not a fan of their overall shape for most of them but I like this one. I even have some pictures from 2 summers ago parked behind a previous employer, that's where I started to take comparison pictures when I could. I'll toss them in at the end.

488GTB?

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

Vehicle Wheel Car Tire Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Hood Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Building

Vehicle Car Gear shift Hood Motor vehicle

Gear shift Vehicle Car Steering part Speedometer

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
This Gallardo lives near me and based on the pristine paint it's a garage queen and I have not seen it before. However he seems to have hit a curb while parking.

Vehicle Automotive lighting White Hood Motor vehicle

Automotive parking light Grille Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,657 Posts
Nice but he made contact with something he shouldn't have. My inclination is to get any blemishes repaired post haste given it’s a constant reminder which is a source of continual irritation. Heck, I even replace the PPF when it gets damaged..........pristine all the way is my motto.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #99 ·
Nice but he made contact with something he shouldn't have. My inclination is to get any blemishes repaired post haste given it’s a constant reminder which is a source of continual irritation. Heck, I even replace the PPF when it gets damaged..........pristine all the way is my motto.
More than a blemish the bottom lip split and you can see the fibreglass strands. Not a difficult fix though I would fill it with fiber glass, sand and paint without taking it off.

I need to paint the bottom of my winglet of my own car I have curb rash too and I need to swap out a side market that went out, I just received a replacement in the mail yesterday.

81 - 100 of 104 Posts