Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,657 Posts
^^Sweet! ;)

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 · (Edited)
Man cave garage to match the car. Unfortunately it was in my debut in taking car pictures and I'd take just a few snaps and realized they don't all turn out good and back then I was shy people staring at me and didn't take any close ups. Now I don't care who looks at me and I take much more and pick the best ones.

Plant Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle

Tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Vehicle Wheel

Wheel Cloud Sky Car Land vehicle

Wheel Water Vehicle Car Sky

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,657 Posts
The Alpha Romeo is not bad looking but not one of my favorite cars. I do like the red color and the CF but notwithstanding I wouldn't buy one.

Reactions: Luzifer

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
I wouldn't buy one either, although it looks cool similar to a Toyota Supra it's too small, it doesn't command respect with it's small size. Plus I like sharp angles and nice exhaust sound. I'm very picky in car styling.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,657 Posts
I wouldn't buy one either, although it looks cool similar to a Toyota Supra it's too small, it doesn't command respect with it's small size. Plus I like sharp angles and nice exhaust sound. I'm very picky in car styling.
I agree, it just doesn't have the street presence of other marque sports car. In the recent past I saw one at a car show it looked like a mini-sports car, and was quite underwhelming. Although I have never driven one, I heard the ride/performance is not all that impressive either.

Reactions: Luzifer

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
What an evening! I'll have to post another batch another day, saw 5 nice cars in succession including another million dollar car. I stopped to take pictures of the Maclaren and Audi but before I could park I saw a Lotus. After taking pics of the first two I headed to the Lotus and started taking pictures of it and heard a very slip of blip of an H. I was able only to snap 2 of the green H, the phone camera was lagging and didn't get a great shot of it. Just shows how popular that car is and a lot of people have one. As the H was going down the street I saw this million dollar car going where the first 2 cars were parked.

I notice that more a car is expensive they add more body lines and make it more complex to look at. Now when I see a Huracan it is a simple shape unlike the many complex geometry of an Aventador for example.

Stay tuned for the mystery car, I'll keep it for last it is worth it.

Wheel Car Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle

The R8 is surely on bags, it was like 1.5" off the ground, it would be impossible to drive around.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Hood Grille

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,657 Posts
^^Nice Spyder but that R8 would be scary to drive around, and at my house it would have to be parked at the bottom of my driveway............no way that would make the climb. I hope to heck the R8 has front bumper protection.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Lotus Elise, I just realized I didn't take any pictures of the wheels, the green Huracan made me lose my concentration, then the mystery car showed up.

Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Hood

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Hood Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Grille

Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,191 Posts
@Luzifer the 720S is the mystery car? I see those more than any other exotic in my neck of the woods. Lotus, Lambos, and Ferraris are far rarer. You must definitely live in a better hood than I for I don't see nearly as many cool cars as you do.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
@Luzifer the 720S is the mystery car? I see those more than any other exotic in my neck of the woods. Lotus, Lambos, and Ferraris are far rarer. You must definitely live in a better hood than I for I don't see nearly as many cool cars as you do.
In my neck of the woods my cars are the only cars in a 30 mile radius so Rcasa20, you are in a better hood than most

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 · (Edited)
@Rcasa20 hold on, I have to edit each image one at a time, I'm posting these tonight as there's 60-70% chance of rain otherwise I'd be out there! I can only imagine how many hidden cars there are around here because I would see them in the evening. I know there's a modern Ferrari and 2 other Maclarens stashed away near me and these guys only take them out maybe once or twice a year? I also know of a Grand sport C7 I seen in an open door garage twice but I've never seen it on the road so who knows if it's just a show piece for him. Looks like there are more exotic cars here than I thought. Last year a guy told me there were 16 Huracans but this year add a few more and some I only know of so it's over 20.

Looks like I even captured a black car in the background. :whistle:

Ok here's the mystery car. This might be an example of what we might expect with an electric hybrid Lambo?

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive parking light

Automotive parking light Car Grille Vehicle Wheel

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Car Tire Automotive lighting Grille

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting

Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Hood

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Yea, the 918 was pretty ahead of it’s time when it was released. Probably is a good example of things to come. But take that hybrid motor, mate it to a V12, and then place it inside a mechanical beast that looks like it came out of a sci-fi/fantasy dream, and that’s what Lambo has up their sleeves…

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
What’s the MSRP of a 918 Spyder?
What I found on google , so that means they got a freaking rebate??? W T F! :rolleyes:

First headline : Porsche 918 Spyder Price in Canada is Ca$ 1,144,016 (US$900,800)

Second headline : The Ontario government gave taxpayer-funded rebates to five millionaires to buy one of the most expensive cars ever manufactured, the Porsche 918 Spyder.

CBC News has learned that five Ontario drivers received funding through the province's Electric Vehicle Incentive Program in 2015 for buying the Porsche 918, which retailed in Canada at about $1.1 million.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,657 Posts
If I ever buy another Porsche it will be a 918 but heck not in the current crazed market. Porsche makes solid cars but the Porsche dealerships are, well, wanting.........

61 - 80 of 104 Posts