17,252 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #187 ·
The backend is hanging out and exposed, are there no decency laws in Canada? :giggle:
Ooo, a Sheepey twin turbo car. Nice find.

If it's anything like the super cambered cars and stretched tires you see them only once before the police sends them to a safety check with a fine. They have to put back the car back to stock form and redo the safety check to have a legal car again. For the H I don't know, there's horizontal channels which are surely the bumper under the skin.

It's the first performance modded Lambo I've seen yet. Must of cost a fortune to send the car to California mod it and ship it back.

·
Registered
641 Posts
If it's anything like the super cambered cars and stretched tires you see them only once before the police sends them to a safety check with a fine. They have to put back the car back to stock form and redo the safety check to have a legal car again. For the H I don't know, there's horizontal channels which are surely the bumper under the skin.

It's the first performance modded Lambo I've seen yet. Must of cost a fortune to send the car to California mod it and ship it back.
It's just missing a bumper cover (still has plates and the crash bar), it's no big deal. Makes sense why the startup was so brutal, they sound amazing.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #189 ·
I went the opposite way to finish my evening tour and saw it again 15 minutes later and went the same way a few blocks listening to the engine.

With an Arancio Borealis car I'm not sure if I want to modify the body panels like the rear bumper for example. Trying to have them painted is not going to match and I won't be happy.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I went the opposite way to finish my evening tour and saw it again 15 minutes later and went the same way a few blocks listening to the engine.

With an Arancio Borealis car I'm not sure if I want to modify the body panels like the rear bumper for example. Trying to have them painted is not going to match and I won't be happy.
I've seen a fair number of paint matched aftermarket fenders, bumpers, hoods, etc, on pearl painted Lambos, as long as you use a good shop, it's no problem.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #191 ·
This is getting out of hand, seriously, 2 more Huracans I haven't seen before. Incredible, and all different. Rarity for these cars goes straight out the window.

This one by the time I found parking it was leaving the place, he loved to be loud down the street downshifting in Corsa.

Huracan #17

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Plant

Automotive parking light Car Sky Tire Wheel

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #193 ·
I don't even know why I bother with Urus'es they are not interesting at all and I had to find parking several blocks away. Unless it has a spectacular color I won't bother next time. I had more fun looking at the red R8 I stumbled upon while walking to the SUV and I'm not a fan of R8's. The blue R8 one was worth it stay tuned.

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Automotive parking light

Wheel Land vehicle Plant Tire Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Car

Vehicle Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Tire Car

Automotive tail & brake light Car Wheel Vehicle registration plate Tire

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
I don't even know why I bother with Urus'es they are not interesting at all and I had to find parking several blocks away. Unless it has a spectacular color I won't bother next time. I had more fun looking at the red R8 I stumbled upon while walking to the SUV and I'm not a fan of R8's. The blue R8 one was worth it stay tuned.

View attachment 317704

View attachment 317706

View attachment 317707

View attachment 317708

View attachment 317709

View attachment 317710
Everyone is probably wondering what I’m wondering… do you wear camouflage when you sneak up on those cars????
🤓

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #195 ·
Never seen (5% tint?) on the sides even less on the front windshield! That car won't last long until the cops takes it off the street. Pictures are grainy it gets darks early, summer is almost over.

Car Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Car Plant Wheel Vehicle

Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Hood Green

Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Hood Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
796 Posts
Anyone like root beer? Twin turbo Heffner.

I'm starting to wonder if I want one because there's so many. Just kidding, or am I?

Huracan #18

View attachment 317596

View attachment 317597

View attachment 317598

View attachment 317599

View attachment 317602

View attachment 317603

View attachment 317606

View attachment 317604

View attachment 317605
Marroone something, right? (Color, I mean...)
Looks odd, stands out... but seems to be a not so careful owner - both a rim-scratch and a scraps/damage on body

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #200 ·
Marroone something, right? (Color, I mean...)
Looks odd, stands out... but seems to be a not so careful owner - both a rim-scratch and a scraps/damage on body
You didn't see my passenger rim and winglet on my car! I've scratched them on a sidewalk a few times. We also have very rough roads, pot holes year round even if they patch most many come back a few days later. I dread it when it gets dark, I go straight home. Now that summer is nearly over I need to be home by 8:30 or so, I split 2 tires this summer on 2 occasion from unseen potholes and grates that are lower than street level. One thing that saves my front splitter is my front camera, there aren't any on a H.

181 - 200 of 220 Posts