Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Rosso Mars Huracan STO
All very cool but I especially like the Blu Cepheus (?) Aventador with the matching blue calipers. I also spied a C8 amongst the pictures, nice.

Premium Member
The color matches your car!

I'm going to need to go for another ride this afternoon to clear my head, got an angry client I have to deal with. Got a caller at 7am, a woman who was obnoxious started cursing on the phone but I saw that one coming she was immediately disqualified. I'm going to explore changing careers and educate myself in flipping houses, I'm starting to have enough of this.
Yes, if at some point in the future I can qualify for abn "A" replacement I am going to go Blu Cepheus with matching blue calipers, it looks stunning.

Sorry to hear about the aggravation but there are some really unhappy, vindictive people, and some even with a touch of psychopathy out and about. Just blow it off as I do when I encounter unreasoning cretinous sorts.

Reactions: Luzifer

Premium Member
^^All interesting pictures, thanks for posting.

Premium Member
If it wasn't for you I'd think it a dead thread and stop posting! :)
:giggle: It because others do not have a highly developed esthetic sense.

I feel similar about an open top, so much so, I have never opened any of my sunroofs on any of my cars. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ripper and Luzifer

Premium Member
Nice! You apparently are able to spy a fair number of Lamborghinis'. You must be a Lamborghini magnet which portends well for future ownership. ;)

Reactions: Ripper and Luzifer

Premium Member
Just wait till tonight I've photographed a car yesterday with one of the rarest colors, chatted with the gentleman for a couple minutes and he let me takes pictures inside. It was so beautiful my heart was fluttering I'm now debating which color I prefer on that particular car.
Now you have piqued my curiosity because I am always on the lookout for another impressive Lamborghini colour. Can't wait for both the pictures and the colours name. ;)

Premium Member
The Porsche GT in post #18 presented an opportune photo-op. I would love to drive a Porsche GT just for the experience.
People rave about the Porsche GT endlessly.

Reactions: Ripper

Premium Member
^^Porsches' are great, well made cars but I am not impressed with them after experiencing a Lamborghini. I had three Porsches in rapid succession on my quest for Nivana to include a new 3RS and 2RS and Lamborghini is unquestionably the better marque brand, if not the best. ;)

Premium Member
A few things, I still feel a full PPF wrap is overkill, and simply the front-end and rockers are sufficient and I am adamant when it comes to my installers they are to reserve all razor blades for their morning shave and I do not want them anywhere near my cars. Lastly, although the Urus is a nice I personally am not plussed by SUVs', I just don't like them.

Premium Member
A full wrap for me means changing the car's appearance to save on the cost of painting the whole car.

I saw an Orange Urus the other week and it only grabbed my attention at the last second because I had never seen a Porsche SUV in that color! Oops I saw the badge on the hood while it drove on. Not a fan of their appearance either.
I have had such repeated good success with full front/backs of mirrors and rockers X4 I see no reason to go with more extensive or complete coverage.

Premium Member
^^@Luzifer, do not judge PPFs by the example pictured above because that is just a poor job by a untalented technician/installer. The only time I had a job "almost" as bad as that was on my 2018 718 Cayman S and it was a Porsche dealership effort. I have since found a stellar local installer in the Austin area that does impeccable work. Bottomline, the single most important factor with PPF installation is the quality/talent of the installer.

Premium Member
^^Great Photos. You're an apparent Lamborghini magnet. ;)

• Haha

Premium Member
If we had "cars & coffee" it would easy to take pictures but it seems I have to go hunting instead. :) Good news though they are on the same path I usually take.
Maybe, just maybe, you're the Lamborghini Pied Piper. :giggle:

• Haha

Premium Member
not a lot of exotics where I live, we mostly know each other. Here is my friend鈥檚 AVS which inspired me to get mine after the first ride (literally bought that same night). Unfortunately, he is looking to sell it just because the market is too hot. It鈥檚 a bummer, I LOVE this car.

View attachment 314084
I love that matching calipers and exterior paint color so much so, that if I get the "A" replacement that's the way I will go. I would ask the pricing but I am sure it's high in the this crazed market. I will wait on an MSRP replacement allocation, very nice though.

Premium Member
yup, full PPF and it already saved my ass. It鈥檚 a non-negotiable
I have done full PPF twice and partial four times and my ass is still intact. Though, it can boil down to what makes you comfortable, and affords one a greater peace of mind.

Premium Member
Anyone like Ferrari's? This one is nice however few live Ferrari's I've seen their wheels looks so bland so boring , plain silver. As if they're an after thought. I took many pictures of this particular car last year and spotted it again this evening. Last 2 pictures are from last year comparing both cars.

View attachment 314301

View attachment 314302

View attachment 314303

View attachment 314308

View attachment 314304

View attachment 314305

View attachment 314307
Dude, I want to go driving with you! Man, you encounter all these great cars when your driving, and I'm starting to get jealous. :giggle:

• Haha

Premium Member
Sounds great

That鈥檚 funny about the man cave with a chandelier and all but, alas, we are talking about mechanical art and so, in the end, it鈥檚 all good. :giggle:

Premium Member
^^Sweet! ;)

Premium Member
The Alpha Romeo is not bad looking but not one of my favorite cars. I do like the red color and the CF but notwithstanding I wouldn't buy one.

Premium Member
I wouldn't buy one either, although it looks cool similar to a Toyota Supra it's too small, it doesn't command respect with it's small size. Plus I like sharp angles and nice exhaust sound. I'm very picky in car styling.
I agree, it just doesn't have the street presence of other marque sports car. In the recent past I saw one at a car show it looked like a mini-sports car, and was quite underwhelming. Although I have never driven one, I heard the ride/performance is not all that impressive either.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts