Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Followed up the with the CarCapsule team and they shared that the inflated capsule is 20 inches wider than the capsule base - so the car should fit. I'll post up a review here once i receive it and install.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Followed up the with the CarCapsule team and they shared that the inflated capsule is 20 inches wider than the capsule base - so the car should fit. I'll post up a review here once i receive it and install.
I'm curious about this one. Please update.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Anyone using a Car Capsule for storage? Murcielago measures 81 inches wide, but the capsules are only 78 inches wide... Any one using a similar alternative?

https://carcapsule.com/carcapsule-16-indoor/
I have one, the "Showcase" one, highly recommend it. The one you are looking at, I don't think you will be happy with. If you get the Showcase like I have, you have to retract the mirrors. No issue, fits fine. Takes a little practice, take it slow. Main thing is do not forget to retract the mirrors.

Again, I have the Showcase one, not the bubble one like in your link that you have to zip up over the car.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have one, the "Showcase" one, highly recommend it. The one you are looking at, I don't think you will be happy with. If you get the Showcase like I have, you have to retract the mirrors. No issue, fits fine. Takes a little practice, take it slow. Main thing is do not forget to retract the mirrors.

Again, I have the Showcase one, not the bubble one like in your link that you have to zip up over the car.
Thanks for the feedback. I liked the Showcase model but was a bit worried about the roof of my garage being too low (it's a very small garage). Anyway, for $400 and change it isn't too much more than a nice car cover. I'm expecting to receive it next week - i'll put up a few pictures.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Thanks for the feedback. I liked the Showcase model but was a bit worried about the roof of my garage being too low (it's a very small garage). Anyway, for $400 and change it isn't too much more than a nice car cover. I'm expecting to receive it next week - i'll put up a few pictures.
You are welcome, look forward to the pics.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Final got around to testing out the car capsule. I ended up ordering the 16ft model back in March and it was quickly delivered after that.. has been sitting in my garage. Anyway, the car fits on the mat no problem and there is plenty of space around the rear when inflated. The fan is very quiet and i've had it running with no issues since Saturday. Will likely just use it for winter storage as it doesn't seem necessary to use if using the car every week.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts