Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
when you are insuring your car? what type of policies do you usually do? I have state farm; and my limits are 250/500; with 250 deductible and rate is not bad at all less than 100 monthly. I just want to know if there is anything special I should ask or be aware of??

Thank you in advance

·
Registered
662 Posts
I have State Farm as well....be sure to state low mileage use for better rate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DocLos

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,453 Posts
when you are insuring your car? what type of policies do you usually do? I have state farm; and my limits are 250/300; with 250 deductible and rate is not bad at all less than 100 monthly. I just want to know if there is anything special I should ask or be aware of??

Thank you in advance
Russ and several others use State Farm. I got an estimate from State Farm in my area in Texas, and they were not even competitive so remained with USAA.
BTW, I estimated my yearly mileage at 2500. Good luck!

·
Registered
2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Russ and several others use State Farm. I got an estimate from State Farm in my area in Texas, and they were not even competitive so remained with USAA.
BTW, I estimated my yearly mileage at 2500. Good luck!

Gallardo; my quote for state farm was great, as mentioned; I was just curious to see if there is anything special you guys all ask for
---my liability bodily 250k / 500k (original post said 300 that was an error), and 100k for property damage, medical 50k, deductible 250 for comprehension and collision...
--- my yearly is 1200 or less..
---when I did a huracan quote it was around 125 monthly

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,453 Posts
Gallardo; my quote for state farm was great, as mentioned; I was just curious to see if there is anything special you guys all ask for
---my liability bodily 250k / 500k (original post said 300 that was an error), and 100k for property damage, medical 50k, deductible 250 for comprehension and collision...
--- my yearly is 1200 or less..
---when I did a huracan quote it was around 125 monthly
Hard to beat that quote.....grab it!

·
Registered
377 Posts
I have State Farm, similar coverage to the OP. I also have a $1M Personal Liability Umbrella Policy. Only costs $100/year. Cheap coverage. As my agent said “If you can afford a Lamborghini and get into an accident, you WILL be sued regardless of whose fault it is.”

Reactions: DXM31

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,453 Posts
I have State Farm, similar coverage to the OP. I also have a $1M Personal Liability Umbrella Policy. Only costs $100/year. Cheap coverage. As my agent said “If you can afford a Lamborghini and get into an accident, you WILL be sued regardless of whose fault it is.”
Umbrella insurance is always a good idea I have had it for over 20 years to protect my ass...........................ets!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
My State Farm agent said the same thing. He said if you get in an accident and they see on your insurance card you own a Lamborghini, they are thinking $$$. Even if they hit me in the Hyundai. So, yup better to be over insured than under.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.