Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am debating on getting an exhaust. Originally the akrapovic. However, I asked in another thread about it , the reviews didn’t seem like it was worth it. I do want it a little louder, more pops, and maybe for rumble. Not terribly loud since it’s a daily. What’s your opinions on the capristo vs akrapovic vs novitec

Also any tunes you highly recommend ?

·
Registered
342 Posts
I’d stick to factory. Otherwise you’re opening yourself up to warranty issues. Not worth the hassle. While Arakapovic is factory, no way it’s worth $13.5K (to me anyways).

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,660 Posts
Don't have Urus but for the EVO Arakapovic is an approved exhaust hence no warranty implications.......

Reactions: Delta5275

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’d stick to factory. Otherwise you’re opening yourself up to warranty issues. Not worth the hassle. While Arakapovic is factory, no way it’s worth $13.5K (to me anyways).
That’s my fear with that. Is it really worth the 13k

·
Registered
74 Posts
That’s my fear with that. Is it really worth the 13k
If you want more crackling and popping then yes. The effect is subtle but definitely noticeable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
IMO, not worth 14k. Stock is good enough for me. I did consider sport cats though in hopes of avoiding ECU tuning. I think Soul and FabSpeed have some products. They're around 5k or less and give significant sound changes. I think FabSpeed may have some clips on YouTube.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,660 Posts
Why are the Arakaprovic exhausts so pricey? Figures that Lamborghini attempts to force the issue with Arakapovic or another exhaust will void the warranty. Probably Lambo is getting a nice kickback with the purchase of said exhaust.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,660 Posts
Waste of money..
That is the way I feel. Not that it's a bad exhaust but 13-14K with installation that is over the top. The Ryft is half the price and very decent.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Majority seems to say it’s not worth it. 13-14k is a lot for something that’s not certainly worth it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I went with the Fabspeed Sport cats for 3500 and it dramatically enhanced the sound without having to replace any other component of the exhaust

1 - 16 of 16 Posts