Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am debating on getting an exhaust. Originally the akrapovic. However, I asked in another thread about it , the reviews didn’t seem like it was worth it. I do want it a little louder, more pops, and maybe for rumble. Not terribly loud since it’s a daily. What’s your opinions on the capristo vs akrapovic vs novitec

Also any tunes you highly recommend ?

·
Registered
49 Posts
IMO, not worth 14k. Stock is good enough for me. I did consider sport cats though in hopes of avoiding ECU tuning. I think Soul and FabSpeed have some products. They're around 5k or less and give significant sound changes. I think FabSpeed may have some clips on YouTube.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,584 Posts
Why are the Arakaprovic exhausts so pricey? Figures that Lamborghini attempts to force the issue with Arakapovic or another exhaust will void the warranty. Probably Lambo is getting a nice kickback with the purchase of said exhaust.

·
Registered
151 Posts
After doing some homework I believe I am going to go Kline Iconel vs. Capristo. With my discount (I own a shop) my costs are comparable. With the iconel I will save roughly 100lbs between the down pipes and exhaust. System will be ordered this week and I will report back.

·
Vendor
2,666 Posts
I am debating on getting an exhaust. Originally the akrapovic. However, I asked in another thread about it , the reviews didn’t seem like it was worth it. I do want it a little louder, more pops, and maybe for rumble. Not terribly loud since it’s a daily. What’s your opinions on the capristo vs akrapovic vs novitec

Also any tunes you highly recommend ?
I'm a DEALER for Capristo, IPE, Fabspeed, Novitec, etc. I like the Capristo personally the best, but can get you any of these systems. If anyone is still looking, feel free to call/text me at 717-319-2100 and I'll work a nice deal. I can also send quite a few video clips I have too.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts