Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I viewed a 2007 Gallardo Spyder yesterday to which I fell in love with, the thing was immaculate with full history etc etc....

It has the Capristo exhaust fitted with the remote control to make her loud or louder(!), however I noticed that the engine light on the dash was up. The broker mentioned it was the exhaust causing this and is normal. Is this correct? It is being serviced at Lamborghini before I collect so have asked him to ask them to check. If it is the exhaust causing the lambda to throw an error is there any way of clearing this, would it be a remap?

Also, on the remote there were 4 buttons (can't remember the names of them, the top one shut the exhaust valves, next one opened them up but unsure of what the other two would do, any ideas?

Thanks

·
Registered
84 Posts
I also have an 07 Spyder bought the car that came with a Tubi exhaust without the valve and it kept on throwing the code. I changed the exhaust to and LOC with the valve and no more throwing the code. I not sure if you have to let the valve open and close automaticly in order to stop the CEL

·
Registered
400 Posts
Most after market exhaust with give this error and likely related to the 02 sensor-it has to be in the exact same position as the OEM was, some may require a ECU tweak. I have a Kline Innovation system on mine which comes with spaced to get the sensor in the correct position -no CEL errors. Valve on mine is always open.

·
Registered
12 Posts
This issue can be resolved but it will need a different map on the ECU. Alternatively a different exhaust, but remap is cheaper. A word of warning though, do your research and use a mapping company of repute, not laptop boy.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all, it has been into lambo today for its annual service, the fault code that is coming up is 1311 and 1312, exhaust pressure sensors so definitely the exhaust! I'll look into a remap later in the year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts