Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone

Just been to look at a Diablo 6.0 and looked at a late SV last week.. I own a 94 Diablo 2wd for the last 2 years and i think it is time for her to go. Ive looked around for other cars but the Diablo has been so good to me i have to have another one.

Anyone help me with this.

I like the SV scoopes and the RWD

But the later car is more of a attraction even if it is a bit more but the 4WD puts me off a bit.

Drove a Merci last week and i got the guy down on the price simaler to the 6.0 but as soon as i got back home and saw my Diablo i changed my mind.

So its down to SV or 6.0

Help me!

Thanks

Carlo

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Having both the 6.0 and the Murcie, I can say without a doubt I would not die without my Murcie, but JUST try to pry my dead cold fingers from the steering wheel of my 6.0, AIN'T GOIN HAPPEN!!!!!

Get the 6.0! No more are being made. This is a one of a kind car. Less each day, after all so far JUST this year in the USA I can verify a TOTAL of 4 cars now gone due to TOTAL OUT ACCIDENTS.

1 Black, 1 Triple Yellow, 1 Orange (Ben loves this) and 1 blue/snowcorn! :wave:

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
It depends what MY the SV is.
From 1998 on is OK since they got the bigger brakes with drilled discs and ABS.
The VT6.0 is without any doubt the best of all Diablos, the Murci is only a blink of the eye faster, but of course better in almost all pieces.

If Diablo then VT6.0, otherwise buy a Murci from 2003 on.

·
Registered
165 Posts
What color is the 6.0 your looking at?. I would take the 6.0 by far, its faster, nicer, and is my favorite car in the world :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts