Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any issues buy a Canadian car in the states ? I had a deal for a 2019 with 1400 miles , I was gonna pay top dollar till I seen the Carfax 2 owners and car came from Canada.

$306k

·
Registered
157 Posts
I’ve heard other brands tell me warranty is void when you bring a car that originated in Canada to the US. Not sure same is for Lambo? Would be curious what others chime in and say.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,110 Posts
OP look at this thread and the answer appears to be whether you buy a Lamborghini new or a preowned and ship it from Canada to the USA the warranty is still honored/valid. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,223 Posts
Some dealers might refuse warranty, others will honour it. Kearns out in WI buy most of their Lambo inventory from Canada, all their Perfs are from Canada and no one's had issues with warranties.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Some dealers might refuse warranty, others will honour it. Kearns out in WI buy most of their Lambo inventory from Canada, all their Perfs are from Canada and no one's had issues with warranties.
I’m gonna pass, especially for top dollar...... thanks for the help!

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
I believe there is an import tax, which a dealer can sort for you, but then potentially sales tax as well depending on where you live. Unless this vehicle is meant for you, I'd try to find one stateside.

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,223 Posts
Import tax is included in the sale price. Dealer pays for it when they import the car which I believe is around 2.5%.

There's nothing wrong with Canadian Lambos, the majority of them especially from the west coast are clean and rarely driven.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts