Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder Gated Manual Originally purchased new out of Vancouver BC Canada.
I am trying to hunt down the original MSRP window sticker and have unsuccessfully been able to track it down. The original dealership has a list of all the ordered features, but cannot track down a copy of the original MSRP window sticker. Lamborghini.com data base does not have a copy either.
Is there anyone out there who has a Canadian purchased 2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder with a MSRP Window Sticker who would be willing to share some original pricing details.
This would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Contact Lamborghini Canada directly, they can usually send you a PDF of one (that's what happened here in the US, they sent me the PDF of my original one).

·
Super Moderator
3,181 Posts
Canada does not have window stickers like here in the states. You’ll need to write all your options down and figure out the price by looking at other stickers you find online. Good luck

·
Registered
248 Posts
Unfortunately no Lamborghini Canada to contact. Back to square one

First and foremost, your car is SICK. I have the same spec (Arancio Gated Spyder).

I called Lamborghini HQ and they sourced a PDF for me. They said it was hit or miss if they had the records or not...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Clearly you have good taste in cars. That’s fantastic you were able to hunt down a Gated Manual Trans, not a easy task to do so.

By chance is your car a 2007 ? If so, would you be willing to share pricing info and features from your PDF?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Clearly you have good taste in cars. That’s fantastic you were able to hunt down a Gated Manual Trans, not a easy task to do so.

By chance is your car a 2007 ? If so, would you be willing to share pricing info and features from your PDF?
Mine is a 2008. I'm happy to share pricing details on mine if it is helpful. I'll shoot you a PM-

1 - 9 of 9 Posts