Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, Im new to the forum, saw a 91 diablo for sale and Im interested, got a few questions hope you can help.

-can you put the 93 diablo instrument panel on a 91 (I really dislike the big bulky instrument panel of 91)

-What is the market value of a 91 diablo?

-Can you fit a Diablo GT bumper on the 91 diablo

Thanks.:)

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
yes

the market value depends on your location, mileage, conditions, etc

put a GT rear bumper? yes

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes

the market value depends on your location, mileage, conditions, etc

put a GT rear bumper? yes
Hi thanks a lot for your feedback.

I meant the front gt bumper, can I put on?

I'm looking at the U.S. and Canadian market, 91 year car. mileage around 20-30k average condition, documented records, how much approx is worth?

·
Registered
512 Posts
There are more than a few threads on the forums about swapping the instrument pod to the low-profile version if you look for those.

91/92 cars are the lowest priced cars on the market. 2WD, a blast to drive, but have a reputation for gremlins in 'em. Investigating any tensioner service history is one thing to check out on a 91/92. I know that GT body parts are not directly swap-able in most dimensions without at least some minor surgery, so you'd need to find someone who has done it to ask. I know there is a guy on L-power who has done it recently with an early car. Just do your research lest you find out too late that the Diablo isn't for you...it is a very unique animal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts