Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a soap cannon for my pressure washer but I would like a soap gun to use with my garden hose when I need to do a quick wash. That way I can avoid having to lug out the 80 pound Kranzle K1122 TST power washer.
If you have found a soap gun that you like and puts out a reasonable amount of foam please post a link.

Registered
SL #7007
Before my pressure washer I had the Chemical Guys foam cannon. For hooking up to a garden hose I thought it worked very well! I got mine on Amazon a long time ago but here鈥檚 a link.

Reactions: Lambo2018

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@Cliff.1620, thanks I was also looking at some of the Gilmour soap guns as well.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I settled on a Gilmour soap gun and purchased it yesterday when the price dropped to $43 and today it's $74; timing is everything in life. :giggle:
I will post after I get to use it but the reviews and the posted videos seemed good, more to follow.

Attachments

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I finally got around to using the Gilmour Foamaster Soap gun on my wife's BMW and I was quite impressed with the amount of suds it puts out. The advantage I think is you can hook it up to your hose and it makes the cleaning process a little more streamlined, and overall, easier with outstanding results. Highly, recommend it and advise getting the one pictured above. There is a newer version but it has a lot of plastic as opposed to the brass and metal fittings on the one I purchased, the Gilmour model, 875144-1001.

Registered
I use foam king soap gun with the garden hose now, I got tired of hooking up the pressure washer and putting everything away 2-4 times a week. That was when my I couldn't put the car in the garage plus it's a black car. The garden hose and the soap gun does a great job.

I also stopped using the pressure washer as it peeled some paint off my aftermarket aero kit.

Registered
There is a newer version but it has a lot of plastic as opposed to the brass and metal fittings on the one I purchased, the Gilmour model, 875144-1001.
I purchased the same one with the brass fittings back in 2017. It鈥檚 held up well and puts out a lot of suds.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I use foam king soap gun with the garden hose now, I got tired of hooking up the pressure washer and putting everything away 2-4 times a week. That was when my I couldn't put the car in the garage plus it's a black car. The garden hose and the soap gun does a great job.

I also stopped using the pressure washer as it peeled some paint off my aftermarket aero kit.
I am moving away from the Pressure Washer as my primary water delivery system because it is just not needed. I will admit by buying all those gadgets I have, mistakenly, drank the cool-aide but I have done seen the light. I have the Kranzle 1122TST power washer and both the MTM PF22 and the PF22.2 but collectively it is just overkill. In fact, I used my Kranzle, the PF22.2 and the Adams Car Shampoo to do the first wash on my EVO and they collectively produced SO MUCH suds and foam I had to spend the majority of the wash time mopping it up from all the nooks and crannies.
The other issue, as you mention, it is just easier, and equally effective, to use a hose and a soap gun. BTW, the Kranzle weighs 80lbs..............yikes!

Reactions: Luzifer

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I purchased the same one with the brass fittings back in 2017. It鈥檚 held up well and puts out a lot of suds.
Agree! I was very impressed with the amount of foam the Gilmour produced, and I will use it, at very least, predominately.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.