Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to get touch up paint for the callisto wheels in charcoal color? I have a couple minor chips on the edges and want to touch them up.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Just following up here-added a pic looking for the name of the wheel color and/or a site where I can get some touch up paint.
Wheel.jpg

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey bud, someone on here posted the same question several years back. They found out that a color from a dupli-color touch-up paint bottle for a GM brand vehicle is an almost perfect match.

I bought it for my wife's car (she recently purchased a forum member's car (it's a STUNNING car) and I wanted to get this in case it's needed down the line. It's dang close. Check it out on Amazon. 👍

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey bud, someone on here posted the same question several years back. They found out that a color from a dupli-color touch-up paint bottle for a GM brand vehicle is an almost perfect match.
. View attachment 292553

I bought it for my wife's car (she recently purchased a forum member's car (it's a STUNNING car) and I wanted to get this in case it's needed down the line. It's dang close. Check it out on Amazon. 👍
You were spot on with the paint color. Just got it-its exact. Thanks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
You were spot on with the paint color. Just got it-its exact. Thanks.
Hey buddy, glad to help & glad to hear your happy with the color match. I wasn't sure at first, but once I saw it I knew it's a spot-on match. It's funny, as the wheels on her car she bought were not the original wheels that came with the car. The prior owner got them to replace the factory Cordelia wheels. After it arrived, we both saw how it looked coming off the carrier and love how the dark color of the wheels sets off the Giallo Midas paint. It looks so cool! It's a wheel you don't see much of. Most are the silver Callisto wheels not these dark tarnished ones. 👍

·
Registered
740 Posts
Hey buddy, glad to help & glad to hear your happy with the color match. I wasn't sure at first, but once I saw it I knew it's a spot-on match. It's funny, as the wheels on her car she bought were not the original wheels that came with the car. The prior owner got them to replace the factory Cordelia wheels. After it arrived, we both saw how it looked coming off the carrier and love how the dark color of the wheels sets off the Giallo Midas paint. It looks so cool! It's a wheel you don't see much of. Most are the silver Callisto wheels not these dark tarnished ones. 👍
Here's another "Thanks" for the info to color match dark titanium Callisto wheels. I have them on my 2011 Giallo Midas LP550-2.
Gallardo Side.JPG

1 - 10 of 10 Posts