Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Called Pirelli Today And They Told Me The 345/35/15 Are Now In Production And Should Be Ready For Sale In The Us In May. I Have Had A Set On Order For 8 Mounths. Tire Rack Was Holding The Last One They Had For Me I Gave That One Up. One Of Or L- People Need Jest One I Hope It Helped Get You Back On The Road.
Mike

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Terry
The Tires You Get In The Uk Are They D.o.t Aproved, Good For Us Road Uses? I Know Of Some Michelin Tires In The Uk Are Not For Us Export To Use On Us Roads.
Mike

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Hi, They are exactly the same P Zero´s as you get there, Mine have USA stamped all over them with some sort of approval wording.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
How about 335/30/18 P-Zero Assymetrico (not Rosso) for the later Diablos? I would need one before I go to the Player's Run this year. Are these tires readily available in Europe?

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Yes they are Raymond. The only problem is the company which sells them will not deliver outside UK. However I can get them delivered to me then shipped from my UK office.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Terry,

Thanks for the offer. I might take you up on it. I'll get back to you on this next month.

Thanks again,

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Raymond, I am on holiday in Florida until the 1st April so might be out of touch.

If you contact [email protected] they will tell you stock and price position.

They are Europe´s biggest tyre depot and get almost anything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts