Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in purchasing Aventadors. If you happen to have an Aventador that you are interested in selling, please send me a direct message. Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
3,326 Posts
Mine is for sale at Chicago Motor Cars, it's the orange one.

·
Super Moderator
3,326 Posts
Dude! Why are you selling it already? Didn't you just pick it up recently?
Yes. I live in Puerto Rico for most of the year and the cars stay in Chicago. It's on consignment there. If it sells I will buy an SVJ or something when I am back in the states next summer :) If it doesn't sell then I will have it for next summer. I don't really have an attachment to cars really, I like to move in and out of them, it's fun for me and with me living in multiple places it's no big deal.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Dude! Why are you selling it already? Didn't you just pick it up recently?
Yes. I live in Puerto Rico for most of the year and the cars stay in Chicago. It's on consignment there. If it sells I will buy an SVJ or something when I am back in the states next summer /vbforum/images_ltalk/smilies/smile.gif If it doesn't sell then I will have it for next summer. I don't really have an attachment to cars really, I like to move in and out of them, it's fun for me and with me living in multiple places it's no big deal.
Your living the dream JrMint!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Adventadors

Looking for offers on a 2016 SV Roadster and a 2017 LP700 Roadster. Both just over 1000 miles.

·
Registered
595 Posts
wow, that colour is out of this world...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts