Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,
I am very new in this group and I am not an Urraco owner yet..
I found an Urraco P300 20384 Blue and it has many missing items so I am kind of worried so I need your suggestions..

Pistons including the arms are missing
Cylinder Heads are missing
Inlet Manifolds missing
Carburetors are missing..
New clutch is required...

It seems some of them can be found at some web based sellers but I am not sure about the Cylinder head, inlet manifolds are available anywhere...and the pricing of Pistons seem way too high (16.000,-Pounds for a whole set??)

I am not in a rush to restore the car I can wait but at the end it should be repairable...Considering the fact that is a very rare car I have some doubts...
How long would it take to find these parts and how much money should I expect to spend in total?

Do you think I can find all these parts?

Many thanks in advance for your responses
Batu

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Hi,
I have some pictures of this car in Turkey, for the missing parts Eric might help you.
For the pistons there is a much better alternative, JE Pistons from US, ligther, better and pricy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Raymond,
I am very impressed by your archive. That is correct this is the car but it is more like the final picture by now.
Since I am new in this group "Eric" that you referred is eric_lee right?
I will contact with JE pistons ..
Many thanks for your support!!
All the best
Batu

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Do you have further pictures, especially showing the chassis nr and the body-number in the engine bay in this case 1060*689

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Thanks a lot for the pictures.

I wonder if the engine has really the same number as the chassis, the engine number is stamped on the block near the engine mounts.

BTW the MB was referring to the clutch which comes in both cases from Sachs.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Dear All,
I am very new in this group and I am not an Urraco owner yet..
I found an Urraco P300 20384 Blue and it has many missing items so I am kind of worried so I need your suggestions..

Pistons including the arms are missing
Cylinder Heads are missing
Inlet Manifolds missing
Carburetors are missing..
New clutch is required...

It seems some of them can be found at some web based sellers but I am not sure about the Cylinder head, inlet manifolds are available anywhere...and the pricing of Pistons seem way too high (16.000,-Pounds for a whole set??)

I am not in a rush to restore the car I can wait but at the end it should be repairable...Considering the fact that is a very rare car I have some doubts...
How long would it take to find these parts and how much money should I expect to spend in total?

Do you think I can find all these parts?

Many thanks in advance for your responses
Batu

·
Registered
650 Posts
The cylinder heads and intake manifold are expensive...about a year ago one cylinder (2'nd hand) head bare ( no cams, ) was over $ 4000 USD

Paul

·
Registered
272 Posts
unless the project is really, really cheap I would stay away from it and rather buy complete Urraco. not only are these parts pricey, they might never show up (or tomorrow or in 3 years...) I know what I am talking about, one of my heads had a crack and I could not find a replacement nowhere. luckily I found an expert who was able to laser weld it in Germany.

btw, there was an engine for sale for 25K...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts