Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon - Just a little help if possible.

Im so torn over a number of different cars at the moment but a 2016 Pirelli Edition has just come up, matt silver body, black gloss roof.

Are these cars really worth the premium over a standard car of the same mileage?

Thanks

·
Registered
315 Posts
You may want to drive it, then drive a 2017 S model, so many improvements. I believe the 2017+ is a far superior car.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting you should say that, as Im lining up a 2017 S model alongside it tomorrow. I was thinking more long-term ownership though v's depreciation?

·
Registered
315 Posts
With all the changes to the 2017 S models I will take that any day over a first generation model

·
Registered
2017 Aventador S
125 Posts
I like the Pirelli edition exteriors, not so keen on their interiors. I went with a 2017 S for the significant technological improvements, glad I did. The guy who has wrapped a couple cars for me said he could duplicate the Pirelli exterior look, but I haven't taken him up on it yet. Food for thought.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, Im not sure on the amount of alcantara, and not such a fan of the material in the first place.

Im guessing these wont ever become collectable, or even that desirable

·
Registered
315 Posts
So many improvements, I believe the body has something like 50% + more downforce, more HP, the interior, and onward.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I drove both, and AV S was the clear winner for me...was an easy decision to do the S last month...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts