Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Warning to all those shopping for a Murcie....there is a seller representing a "prestine, one owner 2003 Pearl Yellow Murcielago for sale and claiming it has a clean title with no accidents. The VIN # is ZA9BC10U63LA12495 and the car has roughly 9400 miles on it.

The vehicle was purchased from IAA for $116k

The car has been branded as SALVAGE/REBUILT. The Seller pretends that there is a difference between the two yet has tried 12 times to wash the title in the state of Washington...which is why he claims he "might deliver the title as clean" as he is hoping that the state will make a mistake and issue a non branded title. Car fax is attached.

The car was originally wrecked in 2005 in California with structural damage after losing control and hitting a building and a post. Pics from wrecked exotics...timeline matches carfax, and while not 100% confirmed, it is believed that these are the actual photos of this car. Lamborghini Murcielago crashed

Seller offered the car to us at Cats at 230k five months ago stating that the car had come from a private collection, always been in a climate-controlled garage, no accidents or paintwork with clean and clear title. He is now asking 199k publically and has deleted his original thread here on this forum once he was called out on his deception.

I am posting this so that if an unsuspecting buyer googles the vin # they will see how badly this car was damaged, how deceptive the seller is being, and make an informed decision on the purchase.

Buyers BEWARE!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,446 Posts
You really have to be careful! Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Are there still people that would spend that much on an exotic and not pull the CarFax?? It has a dozen bold red entries in a row showing it's a salvage/reconstructed car! No amount of title washing is going to remove that from the CarFax.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I did a little google and cross check w/ Youtube and shockingly his video's about the "Buying my rare 6 speed manual dream car" and any other video of him w/ that car are not on his playlist any longer. I wonder why he would do such a thing. :rolleyes:

We have already enough garbage sellers as it is. AKA CNC Motors.

Since he's keeping an eye on this as well. Message to him: Don't be a scumbag! The same way you are to someone else will always come back to you be it a blessing or a curse. Keep in mind being blessed or cursed speak to how you end in life.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Removing listings and YouTube videos is pretty damming evidence and shows very poorly on the seller.

Given how well Normal Guy Supercar did exposing the CNC Motors scam let's hope another established YouTuber can make this story public.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Removing listings and YouTube videos is pretty damming evidence and shows very poorly on the seller.

Given how well Normal Guy Supercar did exposing the CNC Motors scam let's hope another established YouTuber can make this story public.

Heck I was close to getting caught up in that mess. Thank the lord I didn't go ahead and buy that huracan. I went November 23,2020 to look at a red huracan and immediately I felt something was off. From what I'm hearing we are just scratching the surface of what's been going on w/ that dealership. Now I know what C.N.C stands for.
Crooks N ConArtists Motors... HAAaaa .... 🤣 :p

Reactions: Stimpy

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
445 Posts
I did a little google and cross check w/ Youtube and shockingly his video's about the "Buying my rare 6 speed manual dream car" and any other video of him w/ that car are not on his playlist any longer. I wonder why he would do such a thing. :rolleyes:
I REMEMBER seeing that video when he and a buddy of his went to pick it up! It seemed like they were absolutely blown away by the condition. Never mentioned what $ bought it, but they were obviously very joyous.
If he was scammed on that sale, then the right thing to do (no longer wanting the car) obviously would be to disclose all and try and break even.....
The fact that the pickup video (and any others) were made and posted to the channel would make me think initially they may NOT have known the 'story' behind the car.. Obviously now it has turned into a Coverup and Greed has completely taken over. As if they aren't already doing well on youtube with 1,220,000 subscribers......

and they should all UNSUBSCRIBE if these are the type of Characters they're supporting!

·
Registered
243 Posts
When he deleted the thread, I suddenly regretted not outing his name. Hes also deleting evidence on his youtube. Yep, its the guy from JR Garage on youtube. I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. "Hes young, he might not have much experience with this sort of thing, maybe he didnt mean to deceive people"

Edit: He still has it up on his instagram.

http://instagr.am/p/CJO9df2BQVc/ http://instagr.am/p/CM0yIS1Bu_t/
Screencaps for when he deletes those:

Reactions: 6Speed

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hopefully, anyone who tries to purchase this car will google the VIN so they know what they are buying and aren't mislead by this guy. It reminds me of those old Carfax commercial where they try to sell a fire damaged car and leave the description as "This car is HOT!"

As toymr2trd & Goat Puncher pointed out, it seems he has removed all of his videos about the car from his YouTube... At least from what I could find. Strange timing... Very shady to delete evidence and points to nefarious intentions.

I was able to track down the original video link. Turns out he made them all private. Original link that tells you it's private now.

Thanks for looking out.

·
Registered
377 Posts
This whole situation is depressing. It’s why I always work with reputable dealers. It may cost a little more but they do the research and won’t risk their reputation on this kind of s..t.

Reactions: foresterguy

·
Registered
53 Posts
I remember seeing this video from these two several weeks ago on youtube. They were excited to 'find' such a rare car in great condition. Sad to say the least. Thanks to many for the Sherlocking on this.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.