Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to do the final walk round and look underneath my new Murcielago this evening. Checked out all of the normal weak points which checked out ok. The one thing i could not work out was how to make the rear spoiler activate and I was also wondering if this is the original stereo pic below. One failure was the tyre age ... they were more than 10 years old but the garages mechanic already told me they are replacing all 4. I bonus that I was not aware of is that it has a tubi exhaust but also is coming with the original factory item.. the sound is phenomenal... blown away and so excited

Also what is the button for on the far left of the 2nd pic

Attachments

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I have never seen that radio in a Murci before.

I believe the left button is a blank in the gated and a reverse button in an egear.

You have to drive the car above 75mph to see the spoiler work unless you use the Lambo computer to control it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes that’s what I thought as it has what looks like an iPhone connector on the centre console too. They are checking with the old guy who owns the car if he has the original too like with the exhaust I’m hoping he has it. Thanks for your help appreciated

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
It's the correct brand of radio, but looks like the incorrect model.

Blank button is standard on manual cars.

Stimpy is correct for the first position of rear spoiler operation.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And more good news the dealer has all the original equipment that will come with the car ... just had the inspection and new shoes ready for collection next week ... can’t wait

1 - 6 of 6 Posts