Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just saying hi. Started a business 16 years ago in reaction to a family emergency. I’ve been very fortunate along the way and am on my 4th Lamborghini (Aventador S). Previously had two Huracan’s and a Murcielago. I’d love to foster some relationships here, I’m an introvert by nature and would particularly like to meet other peers (owners of businesses with 100+ employees), we may have a lot to talk about if we share this interest on the side. Please PM me if your in a similar position.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Welcome!! I am a shareowner of the company I work for which has nearly 1,000 employees. And an introvert by nature! But not an exact match, I get it. I’m sure you’ll hear from a few here! Post pics!!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,919 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
We have a wide variety of wonderful members, I am sure you will find some like minded individuals here.

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Registered
21 Posts
If you are looking to meet peers with that employee count, Vistage or YPO would be an organization to check out.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you are looking to meet peers with that employee count, Vistage or YPO would be an organization to check out.
Appreciate that, I have peer groups in my industry and locally I participate in, not necessarily looking for business advice, just similar people with a similar car habit. :)

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,969 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts