Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure what your political beliefs are, "to each his own" as they
say. Just wanted to get this important reminder out to show your
support for your presidential candidate, whom ever he may be.

If you support the policies and character of George W. Bush, please
drive with your headlights on during the day on Monday. If you support
John Kerry, please drive with your headlights off that night.

Thank you.

RoyToy2003 :evil:

·
Registered
464 Posts
You know I love you Roy but if you support Bush please take these steps before election day:
1) Turn on your Diablo
2) Put your mouth on all 4 of your ABD exhausts
3) BREATH DEEP! :D

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
jamesketchell said:
Your taking a leap of faith that bush supporters can drive a car let alone work the lights :eek:
LOL. I don't want to get into politics with you guys, as I consider all of you as friends. :D

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Come on GUYS, don't get all bent out of shape, it is just a joke!!

After all I live in Seattle, it rains to much here for ANYONE, let alone the Presidential rivials to come up here, we have our own ways of doing things.

By the way, my lambo has Milanos imports new 4 tip, which tip do I cover?? ha ha LOL :)

·
Registered
243 Posts
roytoy2003 said:
Come on GUYS, don't get all bent out of shape, it is just a joke!!

After all I live in Seattle, it rains to much here for ANYONE, let alone the Presidential rivials to come up here, we have our own ways of doing things.

By the way, my lambo has Milanos imports new 4 tip, which tip do I cover?? ha ha LOL :)
Hey i live in the UK and i thought he didnt effect us either. When do i get my ballet paper through the post ;)

Politics/Money/Religion. Whose up for a new thread :whip:

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK SK90077!! With the quick thinking on your feet, and the ability to change your mind to the correct wind direction, well you should run for office somewheree, maybe like Iceland or Greenland LOL :D

·
Registered
464 Posts
There is more to life than money. And I’ve dedicated my life to money

The reason I dont like politics is because they are all liars and all do the same sh*t and its all lies anyway.

·
Registered
11 Posts
It truely saddens me at the amount of idoitic americans there are in this country that can't see through John Kerrys lies. He is a true lawyer telling you whatever it takes to make you like his story. His record speaks for itself, and it completely contradicts his campaign promises. A true politician that will always be on the side of an issue that benefits him most at that time. America will be sorry in many ways if he gets elected.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes thats true that we MAY be sorry if Kerry gets elected, but I do know that I am already sorry that we have the idiot that we have running things. Lesser of 2 evils definately Kerry.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Roy,

Look what you started. I'll refrain from posting any comments as this might escalate to a full world war. :) Cheers guys, it's just politics. Get out and vote for your favorite candidate on Tuesday. :whip: :whip: :whip:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.