Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Huracan EVO 2013 Gallardo LP550-2 (sold)
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sept 11, 2021 at the Gaylord National Resort & Conference Center
8am to 6pm Gated parking lot with vendors, DJ, raffles, ect...
Expecting 40 Lamborghinis' (at this time, 21 have already purchased tickets)
Event opens at the Gaylord but there are also 2 road cruises, if you would like to do those before.
1. 8am Starts in VA, goes though DC (the roads have been mapped out, lol) and ends at the start of the MD cruise. You can go to the Gaylord from there or continue on.
2. 9am Starts in MD, goes through the back roads and ends at the Gaylord event

$175 gets you and your co-pilot in the event, cruises if you choose, catered lunch, 2 event t-shirts
www.bullfestdmv.com

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sept 11, 2021 at the Gaylord National Resort & Conference Center
8am to 6pm Gated parking lot with vendors, DJ, raffles, ect...
Expecting 40 Lamborghinis' (at this time, 21 have already purchased tickets)
Event opens at the Gaylord but there are also 2 road cruises, if you would like to do those before.
1. 8am Starts in VA, goes though DC (the roads have been mapped out, lol) and ends at the start of the MD cruise. You can go to the Gaylord from there or continue on.
2. 9am Starts in MD, goes through the back roads and ends at the Gaylord event

$175 gets you and your co-pilot in the event, cruises if you choose, catered lunch, 2 event t-shirts
www.bullfestdmv.com
Hi there, is this event only for Lamborghini owners or is it open to the public? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
My guess would be only Lamborghini as the event is bullfest and the tickets literally says one Lamborghini per ticket.
If you don’t have a Lamborghini and you show up with something else, I think you will look out of place

·
Registered
4 Posts
My guess would be only Lamborghini as the event is bullfest and the tickets literally says one Lamborghini per ticket.
If you don’t have a Lamborghini and you show up with something else, I think you will look out of place
Thanks for your response. I wasn’t planning to drive up there in my suv. Ha! I just meant is it an event where spectators can attend and walk around to look at the cars, kinda like a car show.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
YES it is open to the public and free to walk around and see the beautiful cars.
I would recommend coming after 12 noon since there is a cruise and rally in the morning so all the cars will not be there until afterwards.
We have over 35 cars already preregistered including a Countach, a Mirua (maybe 2), Diablos (one is super rare 1 of 3 made), Murcielago's, a Urraco, Gallardo's (including 1 of 7 Balboni manual editions), Huracan's (EVOs, Perfs, and others) and of course Aventador's (Base, S, SV and 4 SVJs) and a Urus.
Lamborghini Wines, Redbull, Meguiars, are a few of the vendors.
SAVAGE GARAGE (youtube) is a big sponsor and are bringing 2 vehicles.
The Drivers Vault is bringing 2 vehicles as well (just back from Pebble Beach show)
D.A.C Detailing is a sponsor and will be on premise for detailing needs.

Weather looks Perfect!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We are letting other super cars come in the parking lot, but will not be in the Bullpen. So many owners have multiple supercars and they were bummed having their Bull in the shop and still wanted to come out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
YES it is open to the public and free to walk around and see the beautiful cars.
I would recommend coming after 12 noon since there is a cruise and rally in the morning so all the cars will not be there until afterwards.
We have over 35 cars already preregistered including a Countach, a Mirua (maybe 2), Diablos (one is super rare 1 of 3 made), Murcielago's, a Urraco, Gallardo's (including 1 of 7 Balboni manual editions), Huracan's (EVOs, Perfs, and others) and of course Aventador's (Base, S, SV and 4 SVJs) and a Urus.
Lamborghini Wines, Redbull, Meguiars, are a few of the vendors.
SAVAGE GARAGE (youtube) is a big sponsor and are bringing 2 vehicles.
The Drivers Vault is bringing 2 vehicles as well (just back from Pebble Beach show)
D.A.C Detailing is a sponsor and will be on premise for detailing needs.

Weather looks Perfect!!
Wonderful! This is excellent news; thank you so much. Although my son is bummed that a Veneno is not listed as one of the cars as that is his favorite.. We are very much looking forward to it!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Next year we will have some press cars at the event since Lamborghini corporate was impressed with our local group meetups and needed more time to get us on the calendar for one or two rare models to show. This is our first Bullfest in DC and it is not backed by a Lamborghini dealership like the NY and Miami events, just the local owners who like to get together.
It has turned into something bigger than expected and will need to be organized by actual event planners in the future.. lol

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That’s awesome that it’s been so successful. I was wondering why the Lamborghini dealership in Sterling wasn’t involved..
Our local group does lunches and cruises once a month plus we gather up to go to certain cars and coffee events and rallies. We do go to Sterling events but didn't start out asking them if they were interested in doing this with us and did not realize how much interest we were going to get.
After the fact, we have reached out to the dealership since last week and have gotten no response. We were going to start the morning rally to Gaylord from there, but once again no one has gotten back to us.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts