Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Have had my 2017 Huracan Spyder for 6 years and decided for an upgrade. The dealer put a 20K surcharge on the order and hopefully it's worth it. Going with Blue Cephus and originally wanted the black stripe on hood and roof until I found out it was a 30K upgrade. Are there any other upgrades that's a must? Do you think having the car in all Blue is ok?

·
Registered
242 Posts
I'm going to the Lounge in NYC on Friday. Cosmetically, I think the rear bonnet in exposed carbon and the gloss black accent package is a must - everything else is just personal taste. All blue should look good.

·
Premium Member
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
669 Posts
I am here at the lamboghini lounge in NYC building my new Technica as well. Such a neat treat. Was told they will be less than 3000 total made worldwide. 1000 for the NA market.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
20,981 Posts
Do dealers already have allocations to place customer orders? I was told that wasn't the case.
No, not yet as far as I know.

·
Premium Member
20,981 Posts
We went to the Lounge in the city and built the car. They say it won't get placed until later in the year and anticipate a 1st or 2nd quarter delivery of next year.
My dealer told me once allocations open the build will follow immediately and he said November.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,192 Posts
Russ, are you still thinking about getting a Tecnica?

·
Administrator
3,962 Posts
I’m going to New York next week and will be building mine there in the lounge as well. Looking forward to it. Dealers don’t get 2023 production plans until July, and allocations will follow at that point. No deliveries until 2023, my guess March will be the first.

·
Premium Member
20,981 Posts
Russ, are you still thinking about getting a Tecnica?
I still have my position on the list, but if I get an STO allocation I will cancel the Tecnica. I don’t think I will let my Spyder go for a Tecnica, but who knows when the time comes.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,192 Posts
I’m going to New York next week and will be building mine there in the lounge as well. Looking forward to it.
Great, do you have all your specs nailed down or are you going to make the selections after meeting with your SA?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,192 Posts
Not completely. I have some interior AdP requests we are going to go over when speccing there. Should be interesting
Have you decided on the exterior color yet?

·
Registered
242 Posts
I was there yesterday - what a great space! Spec turned out a little different than I first imagined. There were a couple of colors that caught my eye - Viola Mithras which has a blue pearl effect over a purple base. I liked this color 90% of the time but when the light hit it from certain angles it became a plum shade of purple I didn’t love.

There was an amazing color that was also a violet blue shift but this one was named blu…. something I can’t remember. I was loving the color until they told me it was a $60K option.

Ended up with Verde Citrea with the laser trim interior with accents and stitching in Verde Scandal leather; headrest crest and “Tecnica“ text on seats in bronze stitching. Did the dash lower in black and added some more black alcantara to tone down the green a bit.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts