Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok im using a dirty word on here but is there any one out there that could help me with some murci questions?

dont bag me just cause i dont sell drugs or pimp under age girls

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
hamalot said:

Are you implying that is how most here got their cars??

Be careful. If you want help insulting people is not the way to get it.

Secondly, you'll be hard pressed to find help with replicas here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nothing meant by it , I know you guys worked hard for what you have and i admir you guys for that .......... not jealous . I just havent found my niche market to excell in yet :) , so until then ill just have to enjoy the building sie of things.

I am envious though :(

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
hamalot said:
You are not going to make a many friends here with that kind of comments. Either way, I don't think you will get much help from the anyone here considering what you are going to do with the information they will provide you.

My suggestion, go do a search about replicas in this forum. You'll have a general idea what kind of response you'll get from our members regarding that topic.

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
I have a friend in New Jersey that owns a strip club (well he says he does) that is building a replicrap. He thought that since most of the girls he works with are built with many fake parts, that made him an expert on building a fake Lambo. Many of the members on this site gave him lots of good advice. Maybe you can call him? :eek:

Oh no! Is it you? :wave:

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
Look who started this one!

hamalot said:
"Under age girls" This isn't even a JOKE! I don't appreciate this lack of respect. This guy started off nice and would have got an answer to his question if he was only NICE! The members of this site generally don't care about replicas...period.

I think my response was funny... :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
yeah but he is a one post member that just got on this board for information you need to ignore guys like that - dont let him get everyone in an uproar for him to make a comment like that means he really has no clue what it takes in this world to reach your goals

1 - 11 of 11 Posts