Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So how about the new Bugatti Veyron thats scheduled for production later this year. 1100 horse power, 925 lb ft of torque, 4 wheel drive, 7 speed transmision, diamonds in the instrument cluster. Sounds like one sweet ride to me. With all this equipment its sure to be quite heavy, but then again cars like the veyron aren't build for the track, so its the ultimate sports gt coupe, for someone who can pay 1 000 000 euros for it. Best car in the word? Mabye, what do you guys think?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Diablo4Ever said:
I love the looks, but the diamonds stuff is just 2 much, why would anyone need diamonds in their car?
I agree with that. But 1100 hp, I'm sure the Diablo or M would have similar performace with that kind of HP. :D

·
Registered
464 Posts
It looks nice but not 1.3mil nice. I would rather have a Mclaren F1.
It would be worth $500k and it shouldnt have diamonds in it but it shoulds like a good idea for the RR Mulliner :D

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
The Bugatti is unproven at this point. As for the looks, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and, for me, the Diablo is still the only car that makes my heart skip. Especially the SV. The price is so over the top I can,t believe anyone would pay that. Heck you can have a Saleen S7, new Murci, new Garalldo, and have plenty left over for that chunck of change.

·
Registered
464 Posts
speed2 said:
The Bugatti is unproven at this point. As for the looks, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and, for me, the Diablo is still the only car that makes my heart skip. Especially the SV. The price is so over the top I can,t believe anyone would pay that. Heck you can have a Saleen S7, new Murci, new Garalldo, and have plenty left over for that chunck of change.

I agree with that!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Diablo4Ever said:
I love the looks, but the diamonds stuff is just 2 much, why would anyone need diamonds in their car?
Its not a matter of what you need. Its a matter of what you can have if you have too much money on your hands. What about the Murcielago, do you really "need" 580 hp!?

·
Registered
361 Posts
If I am not mistaken the current record holder for fastest car is the koesennigg cc8s. Which happens to be my favorite "super exotic car". I have alwasy looked forward to the buggatti being on the road considering busta rhyms has one on order and he lives two towns over from me. My chances of seeing one are pretty good. He is always rolling around in one of his lambos. However 1.3 mill, Ill take mclaren f1..................... Better yet a few lambos.
Glenn

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.