Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a Breguet Clock from a 1990 Diablo. I am interested in selling this. Can anyone suggest what I should to to go about finding a buyer for this. Does anyone know of a company that buys parts? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Put it on ebay, perhaps you can find a silly one... :evil:

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Scott Edwards said:
I currently have a Breguet Clock from a 1990 Diablo. I am interested in selling this. Can anyone suggest what I should to to go about finding a buyer for this. Does anyone know of a company that buys parts? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Can you post a picture? I'd like to see one.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Post some pictures.

·
Registered
809 Posts
As a lover of both Breguet timepieces and Lamborghini cars, I would be very happy to see some pictures of this clock.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi to everyone, I'm new in this forum.
I've got the original box for the Diablo's Breguet watch, making of leather and wood.
If someone is interested, please contact me.
Thank You.

·
Registered
10,242 Posts
I did a google search and came up with this. It's actually quite nice with the typical Breguet look but I don't really see how it fits with the car... Must have been an expensive option.

Didn't the car also have Jaeger Lecoultre gauges?

And now I really want that Breguet La Tradition wristwatch again.. damnit.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,242 Posts
It also just occurred to me that this is a manual wind movement. Can't imagine having to wind up and set my clock when I get in the car. It's one this to do it in the morning when getting dressed, but stepping into the car?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts