Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
The only solution I found for my '08 is Squeak Relief, which I spray on the rotors (without taking off the wheels). Certainly not a permanent fix, but works well for a while, and it's easy to apply.

·
Registered
74 Posts
If you hear your brakes you need a louder exhaust :D how many miles do you have are you using oem pads? My 08 spyder with oem brakes no squeaking yet that I can hear at 7000miles. I used ebc on my vipers and they were quiet very long lasting best of all no brake dust

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,867 Posts
If you hear your brakes you need a louder exhaust.
Great answer! My 08 spyder had squeaky brakes for the first 500 miles and never came back.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,867 Posts
If you hear your brakes you need a louder exhaust.
Great answer! My 08 spyder had squeaky brakes for the first 500 miles and never came back.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have 7k miles. My viper brakes are completely silent with the aftermarket rotors & pads.

I thought about even replacing the rotors and pads to try to get it to stop.

For now, I think I will give the Squeak Relief a try, then maybe try out the pads I mentioned in my original post. Thanks for the input everyone.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I have Girodisc magicpads on and no squeal and no dust. Had them over a year now on my '07.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I tried The Silencer ( from Amazon). I sprayed this on the rotors without taking any wheels off, and the squeak is 98% gone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts