Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to everybody!

We bought a wrecked Urus from Copart (yeah, I know that's not the best choice...)
At the moment I can't get the buildsheet anywhere, and that's the main problem. Tried to contact some US dealers, but getting no answers. Last year we bought McLaren 600LT and guys from McLaren New Jersey helped me with buildsheet and spare parts without any issues. Unfortunately it's not the same with the Lambo.

Does anyone know where I can get the buildsheet or window sticker? Of course not for free.

Would appreciate any help!

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
447 Posts
It's a shame those (Copart) places exist...... The world would be a better place without them.

More used parts........ Less salvage and washed title vehicles. Do us all a favor and part it out ❗❗

Reactions: thomba

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's a shame those (Copart) places exist...... The world would be a better place without them.

More used parts........ Less salvage and washed title vehicles. Do us all a favor and part it out ❗❗
It’s still in US. I can resell it to you, so you’ll be able to part it. Let’s say $250K delivered (lower 48). ;)

·
Registered
447 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha, that's cool, I like sarcasm. I'm not equipped to dismantle cars, unfortunately. It's good business and I wish you the best if that's what you end up deciding to do.
For a few extra bucks here in U.S. w/ 5k miles:
The one we bought is slightly damaged and doesn't need serious body structure repair. So parting it would not be the wise decision.

And speaking about equipment - all you need is couple of wrenches, recip saw and an angle grinder. I believe all these are cheap as chips at home depot or harbour freight.

·
Registered
447 Posts
And speaking about equipment - all you need is couple of wrenches, recip saw and an angle grinder. I believe all these are cheap as chips at home depot or harbour freight.
Not equipped as far as the amount of space necessary to handle that type of operation.
Oh, that one comes up as a Salvage Title, so parting it out Would be the 'right' decision. Unless, of course, you're buying it for yourself to enjoy for years to come, ENJOY. Surely it's not your intent, but too many Vultures out there buy these simply to repair them and flip them to the next unsuspecting poor sap for a huge profit
..... but then again, you Did just try to flip it to me for almost a 90k profit without doing a thing

·
Registered
447 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts