Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't see paying for good ones on eBay or wherever because I'm just going to Butcher them up anyway. I don't care what they look like....

ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT THE ATTACHMENT POINTS, two inches worth on either side are in good shape for this particular project.
I figure if somebody breaks one and decides to upgrade to KLA or similar they might still have the old ones laying around. Hopefully you would still have all the pieces ❗

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
UNBELIEVABLE... it's pretty sad when you're looking to buy something and all you get is PM messages about having what you need and clicking on some link.... then redirected or whatever the hell is happening that is completely bogus. Are they somehow tapping into my computer through that link I just clicked on?
Forget I asked.
I will say you are wasting my time and I am not clicking on any links.
If somebody is real and really has what I'm after respond here first and I will PM YOU ❗ ❗

·
Registered
16 Posts
The guy I bought my KLA paddles from on this site apparently has the only 1 of 1 defective KLA paddles and it couldn't be installed. (not sure if i got scammed here). Otherwise I would have what you want.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reactions: TheYellowCarGuy

·
Registered
513 Posts
The guy I bought my KLA paddles from on this site apparently has the only 1 of 1 defective KLA paddles and it couldn't be installed. (not sure if i got scammed here). Otherwise I would have what you want.
That sucks because the KLA shifters totally transform how easy it is to drive this car. No more thinking and finding that dinky paddle. Plus they seem to have a much better pull. I hope you get a working set. They are worth every penny. (But I got mine for a steal)

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I have stock paddles but I wanna keep them for when I remove the KLA paddles. Those were well worth the wait. Such an amazing setup. What are you doing with stock ones? Something similar?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Exactly, I didn't want to butcher up the stock ones currently in use so someday have the option of putting them back on. Now I'll have all winter to 're-engineer' this set I got from a fellow forum member for the $100 gamble I'm willing to take. I didn't even know these were made from aluminum until I got them in the mail (probably never would have found broken ones)... good surprise.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts