Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what sort of bluetooth module do I need for an OEM stereo system, so, I can connect my iphone?

·
Registered
160 Posts
what sort of bluetooth module do I need for an OEM stereo system, so, I can connect my iphone?
I forgot his handle, but there is an active member on the boards that knows everything about this. I'm sure he'll chime in here soon enough.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder
15,409 Posts
I have Bluetooth but only works for my phone, not music. Is that kit different from the one that came with my car new?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the suggestions. will keep you posted

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
I just want to listen to my music! What kit should I buy? My car is too loud I can't talk while I drive so I don't care about Bluetooth

·
Registered
160 Posts
I just want to listen to my music! What kit should I buy? My car is too loud I can't talk while I drive so I don't care about Bluetooth
The Kufatec unit, allows BT music streaming through your phone!

·
Registered
276 Posts
i think those modules works but you have to modify the RNS-e with vagcom or computer because the RNS-e won't recognize nothing.
it's like Audi cars, it has to be programmed if you want to change something.
And vagcom /rosstech cable doesn't work fully with lamborghini.
so i think it should be done by someone that has a computer that can read/write on RNS-e

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
God damn it... Another thing to add to my "to do list" I gonna have to close my account in the forums... Ya'll are bad influence! Lol

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I'm in business! :evil::evil:

So this system should work no problems, or coding?
I haven't hooked one up but yes, you should be good to go as I set it up for Bluetooth. If you need additional coding, it is free of charge. Just have to send me the unit.

RT

1 - 19 of 19 Posts