Lamborghini Talk banner

Blue GTR

4824 Views 27 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  LV Eric
There is a Blue Diablo GTR in the window of Platinum in Beverly Hills.
Looks unreal!

If anyone gets a chance to look at it. It is unreal!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
In Canada,if you bring a car in as a showcar or a racecar yu can get away with driving it on the street with dealer plates.I guess the law is not the same in the US
I saw a GTR at the factory and fell in love with the car.I am trying to figure out the logistics of bringing one in
I think it is a must have

· Registered
14 Posts
If it's the same one, I met the owner of the yellow GTR when he had it over at Meridian for a while. He'd simply throw a dealer tag on it and drive it around. Got pulled over a few times but always seemed to get out of it too.

· Registered
114 Posts
That looks like the Monterey Blue car that I saw at Keuylian Motors in Beverly Hills a few years back. He had a number of SVR and GTR cars in the showroom, along with some other interesting hardware like a Bugatti EB110 and two XJ220s.

They are located between Ferrari of BH and the official Lamborghini place there. Keuylian used to be one of the importers for Lambo, so I guess he had access to some unique pieces until they threw him out.

· Registered
351 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Jon, I don't think the average cop would know whether the car is legal or not. From what I recall the car is ear splitting loud once revved and that is what got him pulled over. I've only ever heard the car at idle though.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.