Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking at online pictures of a car with the blue Cepheus color and I feel like I’d really like it a shade darker.

What does it look like in real life? Is it as light as the images online show? Or does it look a bit darker / lighter?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,195 Posts
Some photos can be misleading. I’ll post some pics later that I believe represent it as closely as possible.

Reactions: grepmoney

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,660 Posts
@grepmoney, here are some pictures I took in direct sunlight this past weekend and they are a fairly accurate representation. One thing you will not be able to appreciate is the pearlessence effect/sparkle that is very impressive. What I can honestly say is this color is a people magnet, and they uniformly have been effusive with praise.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@grepmoney, here are some pictures I took in direct sunlight this past weekend and they are a fairly accurate representation. One thing you will not be able to appreciate is the pearlessence effect/sparkle that is very impressive. What I can honestly say is this color is a people magnet, and they uniformly have been effusive with praise.
Nice car. It does seem a bit darker in sunlight than the studio lights in dealer pictures. I need to see that effect you’re talking about irl.

Thanks for the pics!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,660 Posts
I need to see that effect you’re talking about irl.
Absolutely, although I purchased both the Rosso Mars Metallic 580-2 and the Blu Cepheus EVO sight unseen and I loved both colors. I have had a few sports cars and for me the Blu Cepheus is the most impressive of all. As @surfah put it Blu Cepheus one of the Skittle colors :giggle: but for me that is right up my alley.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Nice car. It does seem a bit darker in sunlight than the studio lights in dealer pictures. I need to see that effect you’re talking about irl.

Thanks for the pics!
Go to your local Lambo dealer see if they have a sample of Blu cepheus and take it outside in the sun. I don't think it's too light but if you want a darker blue maybe go Blu Le Mans? The pearlescent quality of Blu cepheus is what makes it attractive and is impossible to capture in photos.

·
Registered
46 Posts
since every picture can make the color look a bit different, here are a few of my blu Cepheus 580-2, before I traded it in a couple months ago. I loved the color, but also thought blu Le Mans looked terrific as well, especially if you wanted something a bit darker than blu Cepheus...a couple of the pics were taken by my 8th grade son, which explains the weird angles...he tries his best :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,195 Posts

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts